1. Welcome to Baptist Board, a friendly forum to discuss the Baptist Faith in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to all the features that our community has to offer.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Featured "Only God can save and He has chosen to save those that believe in His son."

Discussion in 'Calvinism & Arminianism Debate' started by AustinC, Apr 12, 2023.

1. AustinC

AustinC Well-Known Member

Faith:
    Baptist
    If you have ever read anything I post, you would know that what you wrote shows us that your dog does not have free-will. He is confined by the master's decisions and cannot leave those boundaries. Therefore, since we were bound and enslaved by sin, we had no capacity to choose God as our new Master. We were damned to be abused by sin.

"But God..."

Thank you so much for your analogy. You show us that we do not have free will.

• Funny Funny x 1
  2. MrW

MrW Well-Known Member

Faith:
    Baptist
    I have said before I get confused on this site, trying to figure out what goes where, and finding posts I've already made.

I have figured out this thread is on the Calvinism & Arminian Debate forum, and I've little interest in that debate.