Welcome to Baptist Board, a friendly forum to discuss the Baptist Faith in a friendly surrounding.
Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to all the features that our community has to offer.
We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!
Well, I've read this!Originally posted by Paul33:
Folks, say, "As long as you know what you are getting yourself into." But that's not possible at PCC. Ask to see "all" of their rules ahead of time. They won't let you see all of the rules ahead of time.
My daughter's membership never moved the four years she has been there.Originally posted by PastorMark:
I also believe that your membership should remain at your home Church while you are in college, not at a Church the college chooses for you.
Pastor Mark.
Originally posted by MikeinGhana:
Pastor Mark
PCC does not force you to join any church that you do not want to join. In fact, they prefer you to keep your membership at your home church if it is sound biblically. Other than that the Campus Church is available to any who choose to join.
The rules are strict, no doubt, but, if I am sending my teenage girl somewhere far away, I want those rules to be strict. While I do not endorse any school 100%, PCC does not take lightly the trust that parents put in the administration for their watch care over their children.
PCC is not for the faint of heart! If a young person can complete a four year degree there it says something about their character and stick-to-it-ness.