This verse tells us that our citizenship is in Heaven.
Based on this verse, some believe we should not be involved in local politics.
I was thinking (which can be dangerous!
I am a citizen of the United States of America.
Because I am a citizen of this country - does that mean - I should forsake my State/Commowealth?
How can I have two masters (President & Governor)?
Or is it possible to give due honor to both
(and we will not even mention county and local govts)
Yes, I am proud to Be an American -
and I want to be proud of my State/Commonwealth as well.
And by doing so, does NOT take away from my loyalty of the Lord.
Of course, I will be voting this November (in person - on the actual voting day!
Based on this verse, some believe we should not be involved in local politics.
I was thinking (which can be dangerous!
I am a citizen of the United States of America.
Because I am a citizen of this country - does that mean - I should forsake my State/Commowealth?
How can I have two masters (President & Governor)?
Or is it possible to give due honor to both
(and we will not even mention county and local govts)
Yes, I am proud to Be an American -
and I want to be proud of my State/Commonwealth as well.
And by doing so, does NOT take away from my loyalty of the Lord.
Of course, I will be voting this November (in person - on the actual voting day!