Welcome to Baptist Board, a friendly forum to discuss the Baptist Faith in a friendly surrounding.
Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to all the features that our community has to offer.
We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!
Jesus was not a liberal. But you are.Originally posted by Johnv:
Oh no, the "L" word. Compared to you, everyone, including Jesus, is a liberal.
You're right. I've called you and so many others so many names on so many threads, a no good **##XX&&**, a so-in-so, and, don't forget when I called you personally, "Dude" one time. I love calling people names. It's great amusement and makes my day. Of course it would be nice if you could produce threads where that happened, but why bother, just accuse, right?Of course, since your general attitude on the board has turned from hyperconservative to flat out ungodliness, I don't much take stock in your namecalling (which you constently do to people, but always have an excuse for).
That wasn't in reference to you, but if it makes you feel better, go ahead and think it.For the record, I never said in my previous post that Jesus was a liberal (as you so falsely imply).
But the poll was what if He would - you know, a what if?I do, however, point out a biblical truth: That Jesus would not run for office, because his kingdom is not of this world.
Well, since you don't even believe the Bible is literal and hell is a real place of fire & torment, according to some of your posts, I agree my Biblical understanding is quite different than yours.Clearly, your worship of politics is distorting your biblical understanding.
Originally posted by LadyEagle:
Jesus was not a liberal. But you are.
You're right. I've called you and so many others so many names on so many threads, a no good **##XX&&**
I love calling people names. It's great amusement and makes my day. Of course it would be nice if you could produce threads where that happened, but why bother, just accuse, right?
But that's nothing, nothing at all compared to the rest of my ungodly life. You think that's bad, well I could tell you stories to make your hair curl! So horrible it makes the woman at the well look like Mother Theresa! And that's not the half of it!![]()
But maybe the Lord will touch my life so I can be just like you.![]()
But the poll was what if He would - you know, a what if?
Wow, I NEVER, NEVER NEVER said that I didn't believe Hell was a literal place. You're referring to a thread regarding Hades and its translation as "Hell", when "Hell" and "Hades" are biblically not the same. For the record, I do, absolutely believe that Hell, being of eternal fire and torment, is literal.Well, since you don't even believe the Bible is literal and hell is a real place of fire & torment, according to some of your posts, I agree my Biblical understanding is quite different than yours.