• Welcome to Baptist Board, a friendly forum to discuss the Baptist Faith in a friendly surrounding.

    Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to all the features that our community has to offer.

    We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Rep. Ron Paul Signs Personhood Pledge

Havensdad

New Member
I resent the racial connection you are making. Age is an issue with leaders. Color of skin is not. Age affects mental sharpness, physical stamina, physical fitness, likelihood of serving out a term, and more.

If Paul were the nominee I can already see the TV clips showing Obama playing basketball, playing softball, playing golf, shirtless at the beach, going jogging, etc. The subliminal inferences will not be lost on the American public.

Age is an issue...which is why we have a VP. Its one thing to say, "You need to make sure we have continuation of government." It is another to say, "Because you are not young and pretty, you are ineligible for office."
 

InTheLight

Well-Known Member
Site Supporter
Age is an issue...which is why we have a VP. Its one thing to say, "You need to make sure we have continuation of government." It is another to say, "Because you are not young and pretty, you are ineligible for office."

Quit twisting my words. I never brought up physical appearance ('pretty') and I never said Paul was ineligible. Just that I wouldn't vote for him.

I want to vote for the presidential candidate, not the VP candidate. Perhaps the VP candidate doesn't have the consistent integrity of Ron Paul. Although your mention of Rand being the VP candidate was intriguing.
 
Top