KenH
Well-Known Member
Well, instead of all of us talking about Ron Paul's position on this subject let's listen to Ron Paul speaking for himself on this issue on Neil Cavuto's show on Fox News Channel:
http://blog.lewrockwell.com/lewrw/archives/013772.html
"The spirit of resistance to government is so valuable on certain occasions that I wish it to be always kept alive. It will often be exercised when wrong, but better so than not to be exercised at all. I like a little rebellion now and then. It is like a storm in the atmosphere." -Thomas Jefferson
http://blog.lewrockwell.com/lewrw/archives/013772.html
"The spirit of resistance to government is so valuable on certain occasions that I wish it to be always kept alive. It will often be exercised when wrong, but better so than not to be exercised at all. I like a little rebellion now and then. It is like a storm in the atmosphere." -Thomas Jefferson