Welcome to Baptist Board, a friendly forum to discuss the Baptist Faith in a friendly surrounding.
Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to all the features that our community has to offer.
We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!
I'm not sure that fourth place really counts, but one thing I know - Perry is toast. Meanwhile...
Amen to that. I do not know SC politics, but I assume the electorate mirrors the one in Kentucky, maybe more conservative. As a state in the middle of the Bible belt, I cannot understand why Mitt Romney would have one percent of the vote. This is a man who does not believe Jesus Christ is God or Savior. If one examines his record as governor of Massachusettes in the area of health care, gun control, gay rights, and abortion, one will see that he either pursued the course Obama has set out, or did nothing to oppose continuing the liberal agenda. Now, that he is running for President, everything is 180 degrees out. I would not vote for Romeny to clean up after the horses in the 4th of July parade. The last thing this nation needs is another unChristian President.However, I wouldn't put all my faith in the current polls....
Amen to that. I do not know SC politics, but I assume the electorate mirrors the one in Kentucky, maybe more conservative. As a state in the middle of the Bible belt, I cannot understand why Mitt Romney would have one percent of the vote. This is a man who does not believe Jesus Christ is God or Savior. If one examines his record as governor of Massachusettes in the area of health care, gun control, gay rights, and abortion, one will see that he either pursued the course Obama has set out, or did nothing to oppose continuing the liberal agenda. Now, that he is running for President, everything is 180 degrees out. I would not vote for Romeny to clean up after the horses in the 4th of July parade. The last thing this nation needs is another unChristian President.