• Welcome to Baptist Board, a friendly forum to discuss the Baptist Faith in a friendly surrounding.

    Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to all the features that our community has to offer.

    We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Selma

righteousdude2

Well-Known Member
Site Supporter
It won't dissuade me from speaking truth.

The truth!!! You, my debating friend .... can't handle the truth!​

You continue to prove that you are totally and completely incompetent and unable to recognize the truth. So don't lecture me or any others about the "truth!" :smilewinkgrin:
 
Last edited by a moderator:

righteousdude2

Well-Known Member
Site Supporter
Loved that man. I got to spend quite a bit of time with him back when I was a young pup.

Name dropping? Doesn't impress me at all! I think you are confusing Dr. Rogers with Mr. Rogers, and I don't doubt that you probably spent some time in his television neighborhood. :smilewinkgrin:
 

Zaac

Well-Known Member
Name dropping? Doesn't impress me at all! I think you are confusing Dr. Rogers with Mr. Rogers, and I don't doubt that you probably spent some time in his television neighborhood. :smilewinkgrin:

Man hush. :laugh: I didn't bring up Dr. Rogers. And why would I even hope to impress such an erudite scholar and published author like yourself?
 

carpro

Well-Known Member
Site Supporter
The truth!!! You, my debating friend .... can't handle the truth!​

You continue to prove that you are totally and completely incompetent and unable to recognize the truth. So don't lecture me or any others about the "truth!" :smilewinkgrin:

Zaac and the truth are total strangers.
 

JohnDeereFan

Well-Known Member
Site Supporter
07JPDUVERNAY2-articleLarge.jpg


Am I the only person who saw the guy playing MLK in this picture and immediately thought of Gene Gene The Dancing Machine from The Gong Show?
 
Top