1. Welcome to Baptist Board, a friendly forum to discuss the Baptist Faith in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to all the features that our community has to offer.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Should the Democratic and Republican Parties Disband?

Discussion in 'Political Debate & Discussion' started by KenH, Sep 13, 2023.

?
  1. Yes.

2 vote(s)
    28.6%
  2. No,

3 vote(s)
    42.9%
  3. Undecided.

2 vote(s)
    28.6%
  1. Salty

Salty 20,000 Posts Club
    Administrator

Faith:
    Baptist
    Some think there is no difference between D's & R's.

Well, here is one difference:
    five of the major candidates, including Florida Gov. Ron DeSantis and former Vice President Mike Pence, have endorsed doing away with the Department of Education, a favorite target at August's GOP debate.

Businessman Vivek Ramaswamy has gone a lot further. The list of departments he wants to abolish includes not only the Bureau of Alcohol, Tobacco, Firearms and Explosives and Nuclear Regulatory Commission but also the Internal Revenue Service — and even the FBI.

2. taisto

taisto Well-Known Member

Faith:
    Baptist
    Both the Democratic Party and the Republican Party are pawns of the Beast and the False Prophet. Placing your trust in them is a fools game since it's turning away from the Kingdom of God and looking to Babylon for help.

3. Salty

Salty 20,000 Posts Club
    Administrator

Faith:
    Baptist
    So you never vote?

Does that mean that when I ran for office - I was a pawn of the Beast and the False Prophet?

By the Way - who is the Beast and the false prophet????

4. canadyjd

canadyjd Well-Known Member

Faith:
    Baptist
    If there is a “big” difference between repubs and Dems why are we $32 trillion in debt from pork barrel spending no matter who runs house, senate POTUS?

Why is Social Security trust fund (remember the lock box?) completely spent every year?

Why did repubs not repeal Obama care when they had house senate and POTUS after house and senate voted dozens of times to repeal when Obama was POTUS, knowing he would veto?

The truth is, the “elites” in both parties (that control the agenda) have had a “uni-party” agenda for decades that continues to grow DC and power and control, fund big corporations and use the American people as their personal piggy banks.

Very little to no difference between the parties based on decades of results of voting one side in or the other.

peace to you

5. taisto

taisto Well-Known Member

Faith:
    Baptist
    I vote, sometimes. I vote for the lesser of two evils.

Are we talking about the Democratic Party and the Republican Party or are we talking about person's.

If you joined either Party, you joined a godless organization that is worshipping the Beast and finding pleasure in Babylon. My advice would be to come out from among them.

The better question is, "what is the Beast and the false prophet."
    The Beast is the servant of Satan, the dragon. It is secular government that denies the authority of Christ Jesus as the King of Kings. It is the spirit of antichrist which is all around us.
    The false prophet is the propaganda machine that is main stream media, marketing and secular humanism. It is any philosophy that sets itself in opposition to Christ Jesus.
    John is clear on this issue in Revelation.

For this thread, I simply view both political parties as secular pawns of Satan.

6. canadyjd

canadyjd Well-Known Member

Faith:
    Baptist
    Every election cycle, repubs promise to do away with dept of education. When they had control of house, senate and POTUS did they abolish the dept of education? No, they did not.

The Dems promise every cycle to “protect” social security, to “fix” the inner cities, to bring down the costs of prescription drugs….

The only things that pass are big money giveaways to the elites that fund the parties.

I use to think the republucrats were just failures. Now I think we are being conned every election cycle by a uni-party that keeps us odds with each other while they raid the treasury.

peace to you

• Like Like x 2