• Welcome to Baptist Board, a friendly forum to discuss the Baptist Faith in a friendly surrounding.

    Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to all the features that our community has to offer.

    We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Southern Baptist for Sale

Johnv

New Member
I'm pricey. My kids, you can have them for nothing... just take over the payments
laugh.gif
 
D

dianetavegia

Guest
Click on it. It takes you to Ebay where you can buy books from famous SBC preachers.
 

Phillip

<b>Moderator</b>
However, I do know of a few members and at least one youth minister that I would pay you to take. (Not the youth minister from my church.) Oh, and I know of a pastor you can take too, if you don't mind putting up with his politics. :eek:
 

Gib

Active Member
Baptist in general are not cheap. But, I do know where you can get some Baptist preachers a dime a dozen.
 

Plain Old Bill

New Member
I saw the Ad and just thought the wording of the Ad was funny if taken literally.Thanks for the tip Dianne,I think I'll go take a look.
 

Gib

Active Member
Right now in Georgia, it's buy one, get one free. Act now and receive a free youth leader, while supplies last.
 

NateT

Member
Baptist in general are not cheap
Until you try to buy a new van, projector, fix up the church etc :D

Actually, the churches I've been in have been moderate with their money (no need for the jaws of life, but they didn't waste it either).
 
D

dianetavegia

Guest
.... silver and gold have I none, but such as I have give I thee.....
 

Dr. Bob

Administrator
Administrator
Clicking on ads here is GOOD for the BB and brings in revenue.

I'm relative cheap (so says the wife) so feel free to click on my picture and see . . :rolleyes:
 

exscentric

Well-Known Member
Site Supporter
No offence meant in anything I say! Only a joke.

Baptists are expensive ehhh.

Heard that the canibal meat market had a wide variety of prices. The anglo was relatively cheap, the South American was a little more but the hippie was ten times the price of the anglo.

When questioned why the high price, the meat man said, "Have you ever tried to clean one of those?"

No, I will make no further comment :)

Well, maybe one - Glad Christ took the time to clean us up!
 
Top