1. Welcome to Baptist Board, a friendly forum to discuss the Baptist Faith in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to all the features that our community has to offer.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Tennessee

Discussion in 'Other Discussions' started by Earth Wind and Fire, Aug 17, 2023.

1. kyredneck

kyredneck Well-Known Member
    Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    ...you could hurt my feelins, ya know...:D

Um, I'm pretty certain the things you're griping about in post #10 wouldn't have happened under the Trump administration, you know, the guy you were always putting the bad mouth on...

2. Earth Wind and Fire

Earth Wind and Fire Well-Known Member
    Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    That same guy who stiffed contractors who he hired from out of the country so he wouldn’t have to pay union labor. Anyway that was my first run it with him. Many many more cheap underhanded activities. Also my FIL being a native German was hired by his father Fred to supervise his red brick buildings projects and he could spin some story’s as well. Now NYC constr., trade isn’t made up of choir boys, but just looking for something perceived wrong in order to short people who have provided you some labor based product to pay their own bills…. Ahh, Enough said.

Biden promised much to the American public in 2020, stuff that excited the Liberals. I’m not a liberal, I’m a conservative Independent and I know Biden also. He is originally from Scranton PA like I am, born in the same town, in the same hospital (Scranton State Hospital). First he is the son of a used car salesman(not a coal miner like my people—first lie Brandon spoke). That’s like committing stolen valor. Coal miners break their backs while used car salesman sit on their arses, And everybody in that community knows it. Essentially in those days his dad sold cars, those guys all sat in a hut the size of my chicken coop and essentially sell reconditioned/ repainted junks to suckers…. Ahhh so your thief ole man first learned ya to be a crook early on… Right Joe?!? go to confession will ya!

we can go on from there, how he is now an accomplished serial liar but everyone with any brains, except for the Woke knows that. But I never voted for this guy. Never liked him or trusted him.

3. kyredneck

Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    Regardless, I'm pretty certain the things you're griping about in post #10 wouldn't have happened under a Trump administration.

4. Earth Wind and Fire

Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    BTW, did you know there was a Scranton Archbishop who told his priests to deny Joe the sacraments, mainly communion. Of course this Pope now let’s him get away with that… he should be excommunicated for his stance on abortion

Other than that, “No Comment.”

5. Earth Wind and Fire

Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    Oh…never thought a that! :Biggrin

6. Earth Wind and Fire

Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    I agree that we wouldn’t be in a proxy war with Russia. That’s unnecessary and bleeding us dry.

7. kyredneck

Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    Well there's a lot of other things besides a proxy war we wouldn't be in ...about all the things you're griping about in post #10...

8. kyredneck

Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    @Earth Wind and Fire

2024 - if the election were to come down between Trump or Biden who would you vote for?

9. taisto

taisto Well-Known Member

Faith:
    Baptist
    Seems like asking if a person would rather live in the Soviet Union or China.

• Funny Funny x 1
  10. Earth Wind and Fire

Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    Yes but the Ukrainian / Russian thing is a large sink hole getting bigger by the hour with no end in sight. And I will just bet you there is a ton of unaccounted for money being Syphoned off to undisclosed sources that will never be accounted for… too darn many to name. It’s more large and dangerous to the American people than a terrorist attack…. It must be stopped. So I’d like to see Brandon and Trump explain what’s to be done.

11. Earth Wind and Fire

Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    God… not Biden, that’s for sure. What’s trumps solution to this mess?

12. taisto

taisto Well-Known Member

Faith:
    Baptist
    Pretty sure he just cares about having power and making money for himself. I doubt he cares about anyone else's concerns. He is not someone I ever cared for.
    It sounds like you may have worked for him and found him to be a horrible boss.

13. Earth Wind and Fire

Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    Cicero made a characterization I will share, “politicians are not born, they are excreted.”

I’m inclined to agree with him.