1. Welcome to Baptist Board, a friendly forum to discuss the Baptist Faith in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to all the features that our community has to offer.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Featured Thank goodness for the ignore feature

Discussion in 'General Baptist Discussions' started by evangelist6589, May 25, 2015.

1. Rippon

Rippon Well-Known Member
    Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    Kangaroos can be problematic. There is a muscular one in a neigborhood near Brisbane who is intimidating the citizens. These creatures are not soft and cuddly like most rabbits. And when they fight one another it can be quite frightening.

2. Sapper Woody

Sapper Woody Well-Known Member

When I left the military, I lived for several weeks with my parents, who didn't have internet. So I couldn't watch the current season on HULU anymore, and got behind. Now I have to wait for it to come out on NETFLIX.

But yes, I agree, Dean rocks.

3. Rolfe

Rolfe Well-Known Member
    Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    This site is thick with banter. On it exists good-natured ribbing and mean-spirited mocking. You do not seem to be able to tell the difference.

Your problem is that when people call you out on off-the-wall comments (racism, immigration), you take opposition as a personal offense. Agree with you... I am a brother. Disagree... I am a bully. Ask in a PM if you are okay... I get references to female dogs in return.

You apparently are so offended that you continue to carry an unforgiving grudge and need to make it public. I publicly apologise, if only in the interest of peace, and admit that I am not sure exactly what for (I suspect immigration has much to do with it).

You asked that I not PM you, and I have respected your wishes. That is the reason that this is a publicly viewable post and not kept private.

Cheers.

Ed. to add- I do not wish to seem severe but to speak plainly.

#43 Rolfe, May 26, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: May 26, 2015