• Welcome to Baptist Board, a friendly forum to discuss the Baptist Faith in a friendly surrounding.

    Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to all the features that our community has to offer.

    We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

The KJV is all I understand

SovereignGrace

Well-Known Member
Site Supporter
I would have to get to know the senior pastor. Is this a good man? And remembering the words of Jesus Christ...

37 Jesus said unto him, Thou shalt love the Lord thy God with all thy heart, and with all thy soul, and with all thy mind.
38 This is the first and great commandment.
39 And the second is like unto it, Thou shalt love thy neighbour as thyself.
40 On these two commandments hang all the law and the prophets. - Matthew 22

On these two commandments...

1. Does the man love God? Does he have good spiritual motives?
2. Does the man love people? Is he also a good father at home?

If he has the fruit of the Spirit (basically a good man) as outlined in the book of Galatians I would not mind following him.
Mark and avoid him. His name is Steven Anderson and is nuttier than a fruitcake.


screen_shot_2016-09-13_at_11.23.57_am_1.png


Nothing weird about standing on the pulpit.
 

Salty

20,000 Posts Club
Administrator
When I sat and listened to a preacher preach from the KJV I always believed what they had to say. Now when i listen to a sermon preached from other versions I find myself worrying that something is off the mark here. And I also consider the non KJV version sermon very dry. It is like... My gosh how boring and lifeless! Am I caffenated enough for all of this?
Based on you statement - You admit that you agree with Anderson
 

rockytopva

Well-Known Member
Site Supporter
Remembering the old Baptist radio preacher. Who always preached from the KJV. And you will notice a nice response from the congregation.

 

rockytopva

Well-Known Member
Site Supporter
And remembering the bbnradio.org, whose speakers I listened to all used the KJV.

 
Top