1. Welcome to Baptist Board, a friendly forum to discuss the Baptist Faith in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to all the features that our community has to offer.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Things I want to get off my chest about Joe Biden

Discussion in 'News & Current Events' started by Salty, Nov 7, 2020.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. AustinC

AustinC Well-Known Member

Faith:
    Baptist
    We must accept the ordained will of God. We are never told to support the spirit of antichrist.

Romans 13:1-7
    Let every person be subject to the governing authorities. For there is no authority except from God, and those that exist have been instituted by God. Therefore whoever resists the authorities resists what God has appointed, and those who resist will incur judgment. For rulers are not a terror to good conduct, but to bad. Would you have no fear of the one who is in authority? Then do what is good, and you will receive his approval, for he is God’s servant for your good. But if you do wrong, be afraid, for he does not bear the sword in vain. For he is the servant of God, an avenger who carries out God’s wrath on the wrongdoer. Therefore one must be in subjection, not only to avoid God’s wrath but also for the sake of conscience. For because of this you also pay taxes, for the authorities are ministers of God, attending to this very thing. Pay to all what is owed to them: taxes to whom taxes are owed, revenue to whom revenue is owed, respect to whom respect is owed, honor to whom honor is owed.

2. AustinC

Faith:
    Baptist
    Certainly. If God could redeem Nebuchadnezzar, he can redeem Biden and Harris. He can also give the them over to Satan. In either case, God is good and God is Sovereign.

• Agree Agree x 1
  3. SavedByGrace

SavedByGrace Well-Known Member

Faith:
    Baptist
    any evidence in the Bible that he was actually saved?

4. SavedByGrace

SavedByGrace Well-Known Member

Faith:
    Baptist
    Reformed theology says that God ordains all things that come to pass!, which of course is rank heresy!!!

5. atpollard

atpollard Well-Known Member

Faith:
    Baptist
    He acknowledged God as God, contrary to those in Romans 1 that God was revealing his wrath against who refused to acknowledge Him as God. [shrug]

• Agree Agree x 2
  6. atpollard

Faith:
    Baptist
    Ordain: to establish or order by appointment, decree, or law

Did God ordain the tribulation that Job suffered?
    Did God ordain the tribulation that “Israel” suffered in Egypt?
    Did God ordain the tribulation that “Israel” suffered in Babylon?
    Did God ordain the tribulation that “Israel” suffered in under Roman occupation?

What comes to pass, biblically speaking, that God did not “ordain”?

7. Reynolds

Reynolds Well-Known Member
    Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    Ok. He is a lying, treasonous, Communist, perverted, heathen.
    In all honesty I hope he, Harris, Pelosi, and Schumer all incur the most severe and wrathful judgment from God.

• Agree Agree x 2
  8. Reynolds

Reynolds Well-Known Member
    Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    Allow.

9. atpollard

Faith:
    Baptist
    Then Satan went out from the presence of the LORD and smote Job with sore boils from the sole of his foot to the crown of his head. And he took a potsherd to scrape himself while he was sitting among the ashes. [Job 2:7-8 NASB]

• Like Like x 1
  10. Scott Downey

Scott Downey Well-Known Member

Faith:
    Non Baptist Christian
    I always thought he did get to heaven, no absolute proof, just think he did. God did a huge work in Him, and that revelation, I dont think God would have wasted so much time on him if he did not get redeemed.

11. Scott Downey

Scott Downey Well-Known Member

Faith:
    Non Baptist Christian
    It's coming for them. They claim to be Christians. But by their works deny Him. They can not escape their condemnation as it was written in the Book and all their deeds recorded (and books were opened).
    Rev 20
    2 And I saw the dead, small and great, standing before God, and books were opened. And another book was opened, which is the Book of Life. And the dead were judged according to their works, by the things which were written in the books.

Jude
    3 Beloved, while I was very diligent to write to you concerning our common salvation, I found it necessary to write to you exhorting you to contend earnestly for the faith which was once for all delivered to the saints.
    4 For certain men have crept in unnoticed, who long ago were marked out for this condemnation, ungodly men, who turn the grace of our God into lewdness and deny the only Lord God and our Lord Jesus Christ.

5 But I want to remind you, though you once knew this, that the Lord, having saved the people out of the land of Egypt, afterward destroyed those who did not believe.
    6 And the angels who did not keep their proper domain, but left their own abode, He has reserved in everlasting chains under darkness for the judgment of the great day;
    7 as Sodom and Gomorrah, and the cities around them in a similar manner to these, having given themselves over to sexual immorality and gone after strange flesh, are set forth as an example, suffering the vengeance of eternal fire.

12. Dr. Bob

Dr. Bob Administrator
    Administrator

Faith:
    Baptist
    I may be alone (but think not) but wish that politic section was nationally excusive - in other words, no one cares what a Brit thinks about USA politics; no one cares what an American thinks about French politics.

If one does not live/vote in USA, your opinions on USA politics are not needed or wanted by many on the BB, even in open politic threads like this.[​IMG]

• Agree Agree x 2
    • Winner Winner x 2
  13. RighteousnessTemperance&

RighteousnessTemperance& Well-Known Member

Faith:
    Baptist
    This post is utterly clueless regarding American politics. The Dems are the "Jackass Party" and they more than live up to the name. The final results are not even in yet. We are dealing with signs of massive voting irregularities and unconstitutional maneuvering, all committed by Dems.

14. RighteousnessTemperance&

Faith:
    Baptist
    That doesn't sound just a little bit arrogant given the utter ignorance of America displayed in your posts. So now let's be more accurate and add hypocritical and arrogant to the description of your ignorant political posts.

• Winner Winner x 1
  15. atpollard

Faith:
    Baptist
    More than “allow”.

LORD, thou wilt ordain peace for us: for thou also hast wrought all our works in us. [Isa 26:12 KJV] ​

• Agree Agree x 1
  16. RighteousnessTemperance&

Faith:
    Baptist
    I don't mind people from other nations chiming in with some perspective, but they would do well to exhibit a modicum of humility when they do. Many of them will have a media at least as biased and disinformative, misinformative as our own. It's always interesting to see if they are aware of either.

It's an opportunity to correctly inform them, to give them more perspective, though those lacking sufficient humility are unlikely to learn much.

• Winner Winner x 1
  17. Dr. Bob

Dr. Bob Administrator
    Administrator

Faith:
    Baptist
    I have a friend on the other side of the globe who was so pleased to see evil Trump defeated. I listed what the DNC platform/party stood for and she was aghast; her media never mentioned all the evil, anti-moral, ungodly and unconstitutional positions held. She just heard that Joe was nice and Trump was abrasive over and over and over from her limited resources.

I kindly told her to use this opportunity NOT to chime in on something about which she didn't have a clue. ;)

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • Useful Useful x 1
  18. AustinC

Faith:
    Baptist
    Daniel 4:1-3,34-37

King Nebuchadnezzar to all peoples, nations, and languages, that dwell in all the earth: Peace be multiplied to you! It has seemed good to me to show the signs and wonders that the Most High God has done for me. How great are his signs, how mighty his wonders! His kingdom is an everlasting kingdom, and his dominion endures from generation to generation.

At the end of the days I, Nebuchadnezzar, lifted my eyes to heaven, and my reason returned to me, and I blessed the Most High, and praised and honored him who lives forever, for his dominion is an everlasting dominion, and his kingdom endures from generation to generation; all the inhabitants of the earth are accounted as nothing, and he does according to his will among the host of heaven and among the inhabitants of the earth; and none can stay his hand or say to him, “What have you done?” At the same time my reason returned to me, and for the glory of my kingdom, my majesty and splendor returned to me. My counselors and my lords sought me, and I was established in my kingdom, and still more greatness was added to me. Now I, Nebuchadnezzar, praise and extol and honor the King of heaven, for all his works are right and his ways are just; and those who walk in pride he is able to humble.

• Winner Winner x 1
  19. AustinC

Faith:
    Baptist
    If you deny the Sovereignty of God (God's ordination of all things), you are stating that there may be rogue molecules in the universe that are not controlled by God. You are making God less than what the Bible declares about the Great God who is over all. You are the one speaking blasphemy and heresy against the Almighty God.

• Agree Agree x 1
  20. AustinC

Faith:
    Baptist
    Don't we all deserve that wrathful judgment?!

• Agree Agree x 2
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.