• Welcome to Baptist Board, a friendly forum to discuss the Baptist Faith in a friendly surrounding.

    Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to all the features that our community has to offer.

    We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

This is my post # . . .

Deacon

Well-Known Member
Site Supporter
Whew, #500, I'm tired! I don't think I've even talked to anyone I know that much.

It's so nice to have met all my new Baptist Board friends over this past year.


I'm on pace to make #1000 by... I can't count that high.

Rob
 

Wisdom Seeker

New Member
Well, I got a couple past my 4,000 mark and didn't even notice. Then I had to use the search engine to help me find this thread. I had to explain to my husband that 4,000 posts isn't 4,000 conversations, but 4,0000 comments. But still he teased me mercilessly...as only he is allowed to do. ;)
 

Sherrie

New Member
Hey congratulations. I truly enjoy your post! You are a woman who has shown a lot of humblenss in your post, and I truly look forward to more.

Sherrie
 

AdoptedDaughter

New Member
Whoohoo! Go WS! You go girl! Now I look just awful! I've got two newer members way ahead of me in posts...but that's ok...I do more one on one's than I do posts...but if they counted for posts....oh boy! I would certaintly look like I talk too much! ;)
 
Well done Wisdom Seeker. Reading your thought provoking and generous posts has been a blessing to me. I can think of very few people here that put so much heart into everything they say.

God Bless you,
Charlotte
thumbs.gif
 

Dr. Bob

Administrator
Administrator
Kudos, Mark. 1k is kewl!

Since meeting you on the BB, I've come to realize that there are other good things from Iowa besides I-80 and I-35. :rolleyes:
 

Sherrie

New Member
Yay! I'm at post number 71! Woohoo!
Ok BrotherJesse! And then you will come back on the 100! I see you! It must have something to do with giving speeches in school!


Congrats!
Sherrie
 

Bartholomew

New Member
400!!! Now I'll stop wasting my time
;) and go and revise for an exam tomorrow!
type.gif
(Condensed matter physics isn't the most exciting thing in the world!) :( :(
 
Top