Welcome to Baptist Board, a friendly forum to discuss the Baptist Faith in a friendly surrounding.
Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to all the features that our community has to offer.
We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!
I DO have a life beyond BB Jeff! It's called Ebay.Originally posted by Jeff Weaver:
Sue
Congrats, but get yourself a life.
I DO have a life beyond BB Jeff! It's called Ebay.Originally posted by I Am Blessed 16:
</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by Jeff Weaver:
Sue
Congrats, but get yourself a life.
Maybe you're right Jeff! I have 435 posts now.Originally posted by Jeff Weaver:
Sue
Congrats, but get yourself a life.
LOL Pete,Originally posted by Titus2_1:
Look out Dr Bob, Sue will catch you shortly![]()
![]()
![]()
Originally posted by Dr. Bob Griffin:
I really AM worried about being caught by some of those talkative ladies (esp those from Illinois or California). I will be gone in mid March for 12 days, with no access to the BB.
I envision a frenzy of activity and I'll be far outdistanced. (But seriously, I do not take this to be a "race". If so, the prize goes to Barnabas already. I'm like Avis - I try harder.)![]()
???Originally posted by Rakka Rage:
pc+=1