• Welcome to Baptist Board, a friendly forum to discuss the Baptist Faith in a friendly surrounding.

    Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to all the features that our community has to offer.

    We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

This is my post # . . .

following-Him

Active Member
Congratulations to Diane and H.D. Well Done. Keep typing :D
type.gif
:D
 
D

dianetavegia

Guest
Thanks Sheila! I figure if I post all day every day I'll catch up soon. Kidding! Hubby has been gone SO much but now school starts again and hubby is job hunting so I won't be AS online. LOL

I've got 6,108 posts on www.justmoms.com where I am administrator and it's a pretty quiet board now. We went through and banned every trouble maker, closed down a number of boards until we got them under control and a large number of 'ladie's' left. Now it's a very pleasant place!

Diane
 

Gib

Active Member
This should be my 3000th. What do I get? Office with a window, my own parking place..How about a lifetime supply of cheese whiz? I'll settle for no more long lines at Walmart.
 

Wisdom Seeker

New Member
Ta Da! Do I get a Baptist Board toaster with 5,000 posts...or is that blue chip stamps?

party-smiley-048.gif
( I just had to borrow your dancing guy...hope that's okay...he's just so cool.
 
D

dianetavegia

Guest
Hip Hip Hooray for Wisdom Seeker for achieving # 5000! Wishing you many many more!
Congrats!

Diane
 

ChurchBoy

New Member
This is post number 200!!!!!!!! :D
thumbs.gif


Yeah, I know I just a young whipper-snapper to some of the old timers on this board...
laugh.gif
 

Dan Todd

Active Member
Laurenda said:
Oh good grief Bro. Dan...I sure hope not...I want to at least appear I have a life.
I think life on the BB is just great!!!

Good going ChurchBoy - keep posting!!!

Watch out for Sherrie - today just may be her day to hit 10000!!!
thumbs.gif
 

Wisdom Seeker

New Member
Originally posted by ChurchBoy:
This is post number 200!!!!!!!! :D
thumbs.gif


Yeah, I know I just a young whipper-snapper to some of the old timers on this board...
laugh.gif
Well congratulations Church Boy! I can barely remember the days when I was but a wee pup like you, and well....let's just say....Watch it!.....I'm only a year older than you!
laugh.gif


Old Timer :rolleyes: ...BAH!
laugh.gif
;)
type.gif
 

Wisdom Seeker

New Member
Originally posted by Dan Todd:
Laurenda said: </font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Oh good grief Bro. Dan...I sure hope not...I want to at least appear I have a life. :rolleyes:
laugh.gif
I think life on the BB is just great!!! </font>[/QUOTE]No, I meant a life outside of the internet....sorry if you didn't get the sarcasm.
laugh.gif
 
D

dianetavegia

Guest
Congrats Guys! Boy Sherrie is quickly approaching 10,000. That is GREAT!

Diane
 
Top