1. Welcome to Baptist Board, a friendly forum to discuss the Baptist Faith in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to all the features that our community has to offer.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Time for #15, the time is always right to meme it up

Discussion in 'Political Debate & Discussion' started by Wingman68, Aug 31, 2023.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. 777

777 Well-Known Member
    Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

• Like Like x 3
  2. Wingman68

Wingman68 Well-Known Member
    Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    IMG_6200.jpeg

Hahahaha, 5’11” he says……….if he would lie about the obvious, what else will he lie about?

IMG_6193.jpeg

The Irish PM, whose name does not sound at all Irish:

IMG_6203.jpeg

• Like Like x 2
  3. canadyjd

canadyjd Well-Known Member

Faith:
    Baptist
    Right. In your opinion the Jews are responsible for every evil thing that has ever happened in the world and if anyone disagrees, they have just been brainwashed with Jewish propaganda since their childhood.

Is that a pretty good summary of your opinion?

Sounds like you have embraced Nazi propaganda, imo. Very sad.

peace to you

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  4. Silverhair

Silverhair Well-Known Member

Faith:
    Baptist
    You need to get your history straight.
    How Joseph Stalin Starved Millions in the Ukrainian Famine
    Cruel efforts under Stalin to impose collectivism and tamp down Ukrainian nationalism left an estimated 3.9 million dead.

So unless you can show that it was only Jews in the Stalin regime you are just furthering antisemitism.

#184 Silverhair, Nov 27, 2023
    Last edited by a moderator: Nov 30, 2023
    • Agree Agree x 2
    • Informative Informative x 1
  5. KenH

KenH Well-Known Member

Faith:
    Baptist
    upload_2023-11-27_17-57-6.png

• Like Like x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
  6. Silverhair

Faith:
    Baptist
    I really think you need to get out of your mothers basement more often.

7. Wingman68

Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    inure /ĭn-yoo͝r′/
    transitive verb
    1. To habituate to something undesirable, especially by prolonged subjection; accustom.
    2. To apply in use; to train; to discipline; to use or accustom till use gives little or no pain or inconvenience; to harden; to habituate; to practice habitually.

There is always the perfect word for any circumstance. This one perfectly describes people who you can’t decide if they’re just that stupid?!

IMG_6206.jpeg

Ukraine needs more money now!!

IMG_6211.jpeg

Has it become this bad yet in your town? No worries it’s coming. This guy has sterling trigger discipline…….good job dude.

IMG_6201.jpeg

Leftist media posted a pic of this young fan showing only the blacked side of his face & called on the NFL to apologize for allowing it at their game. Gaslit much?!

IMG_6215.jpeg

• Like Like x 2
    • Agree Agree x 1
  8. poor-in-spirit

poor-in-spirit Well-Known Member
    Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    Wow guy, you have 6-7 times more posts on here than I do and yet you have only been a member half the time and you say I should spend less time.
    How pathetic but typical.

• Agree Agree x 1
  9. Wingman68

Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    He’s from Canada so he’s ahead of the woke curve to admonish free thinkers. Curiously, he’s been on my ignore list for a long time. How’d that happen?!
    Maybe we should go to the wayback machine & see if he supported or denied the Canadian truckers rights.

• Agree Agree x 1
    • Useful Useful x 1
  10. Silverhair

Faith:
    Baptist
    No need to look, I have support free speech for over fifty years how about you?

11. iThinkStuff

iThinkStuff Member

Faith:
    Seeking Christ
    somehow these "memes" get less funny when it's just friendly fire over who has been here longer etc etc

porkins.jpeg

• Agree Agree x 2
    • Like Like x 1
  12. Wingman68

Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    Not exactly a meme, but meme worthy

Wall Street Apes
    @WallStreetApes

This Is One Of The Most Eye Opening Interviews You’ll Ever Hear. In 1992, A Real Communist Party USA Meeting Was Held In California At The University Of Berkeley. Many Of The Attendees Ended Up Working In The Barack Obama Administration Their Goal “Use the environmental movement to take down the free enterprise system in America.” “Back in 1992, uh, an older friend of my father who was from Saint Louis asked me to go to this meeting that the Communist Party USA was having at the University of California Berkeley. And he had studied communism and written books about communism back in the sixties and stuff. And he was curious Because if you remember back in 1989, the Berlin Wall had come down, and everyone was saying communism is dead. It's over. Then in 91 in December, the Soviet Union dissolved. And so this is 6 months later, the summer of 92, and the Communist Party USA is having a meeting. So he asked me to go out to this meeting. He said, would you go out there and just see what they're talking about? Because we we won. This thing's over. And so I went to that. And for 3 days, I sat there in breakout sessions and lectures and and listened to these hardcore communists. And and one thing shocking about it too, I thought it'd be college radical since it was at Berkeley, so I dressed like a college radical with some radical t shirt on it. I walk into the autumn the auditorium, there's 14 or 1500, 50, 60, and 70 year olds with briefcases. And I thought, woah. This is actually serious. It's not just some radicals. And many of those exact people, as I researched them later, ended up being in Obama's cabinet in 2008. And that's what motivated me to make the movie ‘because I rise’ these are the people that were at this communist meeting with me back back in 1992. But at that meeting, they laid out this plan how they wanted to take America down from the inside. They were gonna focus all their energies on that now. They've been focusing on it for a while, but they realized they could never outspend America because capitalism, free enterprise is so successful. Okay. We gotta go to plan b. They they just keep building more and more. And, of course, we had all the years of Reagan where he'd really built the military up, so they realized We're in trouble here. Um, and so that's what they talked about and how they were going to do that from the inside, and I didn't think that much about it, went on with my life. But then again, 16 years later in 2008 from 92, when I remembered what they had talked about, like, one thing, uh, that is so clear how it had changed. They had said back in 92, we're gonna use the environmental movement to take down the free enterprise system in America.” I can’t transcribe it all due to X’s text limits but this is a CRAZY listen… This is the systematic takedown of America from the inside under the disguise of Climate Change

[​IMG]

1:35 PM · Nov 23, 2023
    ·
    1.3M
    Views

Big Mike……..
    IMG_6149.jpeg

• Like Like x 2
  13. 777

777 Well-Known Member
    Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

• Like Like x 5
  14. poor-in-spirit

Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    There is a reason the Lord calls Satan in the New Testament the "prince of the power of the air" but far be it from most on the wide path to connect any dots. The wide path makes darkness glitzy, polished, well financed and in lock step with each other so it must be true right?

[​IMG]

15. poor-in-spirit

Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    [​IMG]

• Winner Winner x 2
    • Agree Agree x 1
  16. JonC

JonC Moderator

Faith:
    Baptist
    MOD HAT ON

Jewish Bolshevism is an antisemitic conspiracy theory that "the Jews" were behind the Russian Revolution (1917).

The Holodomor is the Great Ukrainian Famine (1932-1933). Historians are divided over the extent to which man was involved verses nature. Those who consider it a man made famine attribute the extent of the disaster to policies under Stalin.

Nazi Germany used the conspiracy theory to support the Holocaust, attributing the Holodomor to "the Jews".

I realize that people love conspiracy theories. They are a type of "secret knowledge" regardless of their accuracy (they are minority held counter culture beliefs). And that is fine.

BUT antisemitic conspiracy theories will not be discussed or presented on the Baptist Board.

Warning points will be issued in the future for antisemitic posts.

MOD HAT OFF

• Winner Winner x 1
    • Useful Useful x 1
    • Prayers Prayers x 1
  17. Earth Wind and Fire

Earth Wind and Fire Well-Known Member
    Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
  18. poor-in-spirit

Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    I trust her suicide note will be poignant yet not really moving.

[​IMG]

#199 poor-in-spirit, Dec 1, 2023
    Last edited: Dec 1, 2023
    • Like Like x 1
  19. Wingman68

Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    IMG_6225.png

IMG_6224.jpeg

IMG_6231.jpeg