1. Welcome to Baptist Board, a friendly forum to discuss the Baptist Faith in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to all the features that our community has to offer.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Featured Two Witnesses of Revelation Will Appear in 2023

Discussion in 'Other Christian Denominations' started by gaviria.christian, Jul 25, 2020.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Pipiripi

Pipiripi Member

Faith:
    Non Baptist Christian
    They are symbolic language.
    Moses represent the law, and Elijah represents the prophets. It is the WORD of God and the prophets.

2. Oseas3

Oseas3 Member

Faith:
    Non Baptist Christian
    OK. Again. The two witnesses are the two candlesticks standing before the God of the earth.
    What does candlesticks mean to you?

3. Sai

Sai Well-Known Member

Faith:
    Non Baptist Christian
    Third sign of Jonah

4. Oseas3

Oseas3 Member

Faith:
    Non Baptist Christian
    No, brother, It is not what the Word of God says candlestick is. Why to invent things that is not true and sowing tares among us?.

5. Sai

Sai Well-Known Member

Faith:
    Non Baptist Christian
    You have an unclean spirit

6. Oseas3

Oseas3 Member

Faith:
    Non Baptist Christian
    Why to blaspheme now against the Holy Spirit?

The two witnesses are the two candlesticks standing before the God of the earth.
    What does candlestick mean to you?

7. Sai

Sai Well-Known Member

Faith:
    Non Baptist Christian
    Oseazabub

• Funny Funny x 1
  8. Oseas3

Oseas3 Member

Faith:
    Non Baptist Christian
    The two witnesses are the two candlesticks standing before the God of the earth. Revelation 11:v.4
    What does candlestick mean to you?

Why do you blaspheme against the Holy Spirit? My Lord JESUS left very clear: the blasphemy against the Holy Spirit will not be forgiven unto men, whosoever speaks against the Holy Spirit will not be forgiven him, neither in this world, neither in the world to come. The Word is God, understand?

9. Oseas3

Oseas3 Member

Faith:
    Non Baptist Christian
    The two witnesses are the two candlesticks standing before the God of the earth. Revelation 11:v.4
    What does candlestick mean according Scriptures?

10. Oseas3

Oseas3 Member

Faith:
    Non Baptist Christian

Candlesticks mean Churches. Revelation 1:v.19-20

19 Write the things which thou hast seen, and the things which are, and the things which shall be hereafter;

20 ... the seven candlesticks...which thou sawest are the seven churches. (churches of Asia)

The two witnesses are the two candlesticks standing before the God of the earth -Rev.11:v.4- the question is: Which are the TWO CHURCHES of this time of Apocalypse standing before the God of the earth? The epistle of Hebrews reveals: Heb.12:v.22-24

22 But ye are come unto mount Sion, and unto the city of the living God, the heavenly Jerusalem, and to an innumerable company of angels,
    23 To the general assembly and CHURCH of the firstborn, which are written in heaven, and to God the Judge of all, and to the spirits of just men made perfect,

24 And to Jesus the mediator of the new covenant, and to the blood of sprinkling, that speaketh better things than that of Abel. The New Covenant is the New Testament to which is linked the true Church of the Lord, the Church of the Gentiles.

These two Churches are the two witnesses standing before the God of the earth. Aleluiaaaaaa!

The Word is God. God is Spirit. Who is the God of the earth? There are three that bear witness in earth, the Spirit, and the WATER, and the BLOOD: and these three agree in One.

Revelation 22:v.17
    17 - And the Spirit and the bride say, Come. And let him that heareth say, Come. And let him that is athirst come. And whosoever will, let him take the WATER of life freely.

11. Oseas3

Oseas3 Member

Faith:
    Non Baptist Christian
    "America Great Again"?
    The great dream of "America Great Again" will not be but beyond a frustrated dream.

See, only Brazil, in whose country the Beast will be wounded mortally, and USA, both together get in this day, 08/16/2020, to 300.000 dead caused by Coronavirus(COVID-19), and both country will go up toward 10 millions of cases; and the whole world records today over 21 millions of peoples infected by Coronavirus(COVID-19), and almost 800.000 deads. See, these happenings do not happen randomly, absolutely, these happenings are under a command.

You are here in this world ruled by the Devil; do you have son in law, and sons, and daughters, and brothers and sisters, whatsoever you have in this satanic world, get fast out of this this devilish environment created by the Devil in the earth; we, the two witnesses will destroy this satanic world, all kind of plagues will fall upon this devilish world, the Lord God has sent we, the two witnesses, to destroy it by the Power of His Word, a sharp Sword; by the way, the Word is God, understand?
    Famine and specific earthquakes in divers places are determined from now on, as the beginning of severe pain and sorrows. Men's hearts will fail for fear, and for looking after those things which are coming on the earth: for the powers of heaven (heaven?Ephesians 1:v.3 and Philippians 3:v.20-21) shall be shaken. And then will see the Son of man coming in a cloud with power and great glory.

At this moment, even at this moment, JESUS has to say to all nations, to all peoples, that from now on or in days to come there will be severe FAMINE around the world, in fulfilment of His warns he would go to do this in the end of the times, even in the end of the world. Do not forget: This is only the beginning of the sorrows. The worst comes after these first events and punishments.

But this is not all that JESUS has to do in this end of the times, He warned also that He would make to happen earthquakes in divers places, so you, me, we all, must be vigilants, for we need to observe the occurrence of these events, and telling to the world that all is running in accord was previously planned and determined by our Lord JESUS to happen at this time of the end, understand? See, nothing random happens, neither will happen, JESUS will do they to happen in accord His words, and by the Power of His words.
    By the way, the pestilence of Coronavirus(COVID-19) around the world is the first happening or event to PUNISH and destroying the world of Devil in accord the word of the Lord, and it is fulfiling literally
    (Matt.24).

2Thessalonians 1:v.7-10
    7 And to you who are troubled rest with us, when the Lord Jesus shall be revealed from heaven with his mighty angels,
    8 In flaming fire taking vengeance on them that know not God, and that obey not the gospel of our Lord Jesus Christ:
    9 Who shall be punished with everlasting destruction from the presence of the Lord, and from the glory of his power;
    10 When he shall come to be glorified in his saints, and to be admired in all them that believe (because our testimony among you was believed) in that day.
    11 Wherefore also we pray always for you, that our God would count you worthy of this calling, and fulfil all the good pleasure of his goodness, and the work of faith with power:
    12 That the name of our Lord Jesus Christ may be glorified in you, and ye in him, according to the grace of our God and the Lord Jesus Christ.

Micah 4:v.1-3
    1 But in the last days it shall come to pass, that the mountain of the house of the Lord shall be established in the top of the mountains, and it shall be exalted above the hills; and people shall flow unto it.
    3 And he shall Judge among many people, and will PUNISH POWERFUL NATIONS afar off;
    2 And many nations shall come, and say, Come, and let us go up to the mountain of the Lord, and to the house of the God of Jacob; and he will teach us of his ways, and we will walk in his paths: for the law shall go forth of Zion, and the word of the Lord from Jerusalem.

12. Oseas3

Oseas3 Member

Faith:
    Non Baptist Christian
    Remember, the testimony of Christ JESUS is the Spirit of prophecy. SPEAKING OF THE TEMPLE OF GOD: WHAT THINGS WILL HAPPEN FROM NOW ON ACCORDING SCRIPTURES, THAT IS THE SPIRIT OF PROPHECY?

Rev.11:1-2-
    1...Rise, and measure the temple of God, and the altar, and them that worship therein.

2-But the COURT WHICH IS WITHOUT THE TEMPLE LEAVE OUT, and measure it not; for
    IT IS GIVEN UNTO THE GENTILES: and the Holy City shall they tread under foot forty and two months. -1.260 days -

What will be the SCENÁRIOS in Jerusalem- called SPIRITUALLY Sodom and Egypt- when the OUTER COURT of the temple be trodden by the Gentiles in days to come, or very soon,
    as is written in the verse 2 above? This will happen as soon manifest himself the Beast from the earth like a lamb, but he speaks as a Dragon, actually a false lamb, evidently-Revelation 13:v.11. The Jews are waiting the manifestation of their peculiar messiah, not JESUS.John 5:v.43

By the way, the false messiah, the false Christ, who is the Dragon,
    he will give to the Beast of sea, a Gentile Beast-that is the Pope- yeah, the false messias will give to the Pope his Power, and his Seat, and great Authority, then will fulfil LITERALLY the first two verses of Revelation 11, the COURT WHICH IS WITHOUT THE TEMPLE will be trodden by the Gentiles.

The scenario in Jerusalem, the holy city, will be of human upheaval, the environment in the holy city will be of EXTREME convulsion evidently, multitudes of people and kindreds and tongues and nations will travel to Jerusalem, a strong tourist movements from all nations, mainly religious tourism from all religions and evangelical churches of all denominations, and sects, and they will travel to Jerusalem, multitudes will be circling in holy city. Even the Pope will meet the false messiah in the midst of a great human mass of religious people, in fact a strong religious movements towards Jerusalem.

All kind of comunications, the midea in general, will show and comment the great signs and lying wonders of the esoteric and spiritist and kabbalistic messiah of the Jews, understand? And they will show to the whole world, mainly the channels of television of the whole world, and SIMULTANEOUSLY, many Ministries and Ministers of all denominations and sects, and all religious leaders of all religious system that exist, yeah, they all will comment and preach at the four corners of the earth saying that Christ is in Jerusalem. Then the whole world will hear by/through MANY leaders of the evangelical Churches and non evengelic too, that that MAN is the Christ - A FALSE CHRIST OF COURSE - .

JESUS warned saying that the manifestation of false Christ is a signal of his COMING, and also of the END of the world: Matt.24:v.4-5.

Get ready, yeah, get ready. Revelation 11:v.1-2 will fulfil LITERALLY very soon.

13. Oseas3

Oseas3 Member

Faith:
    Non Baptist Christian

Just a reminder to everyone who believed in the theory of the supposed appearance or manifestation of Moses and Enoque or Elyjah: Think carefully, or see carefully, for if so, they would manifest themselves even at this time of the end of world, for the designated work, of course .

See, it wouldn't be now that they would still born again or reincarnated
    (by the way, this theory is pure and satanic spiritualism and has nothing to do with the Scriptures) to present themselves, let's say, 30 or 40 years from now to carry out the work, there is no sense in what the theorists preach about the two candlesticks (which are really the two churches of the end times - Church Gentile and Jewish), remembering that the message about the plagues, the punishments, that will be announced and applied, through the message of the two witnesses, it is exclusively the Judgment written in the Old Testament and New Testament.

By the way, I am a Gentile, and I am within one of the two Candlesticks, the Gentile Candlestick, and I really testify of the just and righteous Judgments of God.

How about you? Which Candlestick, Gentile or Jewish are you in?

14. Marooncat79

Marooncat79 Well-Known Member
    Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist

Sure. Yep ugh huh.

15. Oseas3

Oseas3 Member

Faith:
    Non Baptist Christian
    And I will give power unto my two witnesses-the Word is God-, and they shall prophesy... These are the two olive trees, and the two candlesticks-two Churches of the END of the times-standing before the God of the earth...These have power to shut heaven, that it rain not in the days of their prophecy(no message of salvation of souls, but only plagues and punishments): and have power over waters (over peoples, and nations, and multitudes, and tongues)to turn them to blood, and to smite the earth with all plagues, as often as they will.

The plagues and punishments have already begun. Get ready.The Word is God.

You should all focus on Revelation 6: v.4 to understand the ORIGIN of the multitude of peoples that are dying not only in the US, but around the world. Yes, Revelation 6: v.4 is prophetic and shows you the CAUSE of so many dead, or lost lives of multitudes, that is running in your world. And death will be increased from now on. Yeah, Revelation 6:v.4. Get ready.
    Therefore hell-the grave-will enlarge herself, and will open her mouth without measure: and their glory, and their multitude, and their pomp, and he that rejoices shall descend into it. Isa.5:v.14 -The Word is God, understand? -

16. Hobie

Hobie Well-Known Member

Faith:
    Non Baptist Christian
    Here is a good explanation on the Two Witnesses 'The two witnesses are the Word of God, both the Old and the New Testament. Christ said of the Old Testament Scriptures, “It is they that bear witness to Me” (John 5:39; RSV). At this time the New Testament had not yet been written. Then, in the Olivet discourse, He said, “And this gospel of the kingdom shall be preached in all the world for a witness unto all nations; and then shall the end come” (Matthew 24:14). This was more specifically talking of the message of His first advent and sacrifice for us as outlined in the New Testament. Revelation 11 shows that God gives power to His two witnesses, to the Old and the New Testaments of the Bible, and they bear a message to all the nations of the love and truth of our Creator. John was also told that these were “the two olive trees and two lampstands which stand before the Lord of the earth” (Revelation 11:4, RSV). Olive trees were the primary source of fuel for lamps in Bible time. Psalm 119:105 refers to the olive oil lamp as a symbol for the Bible when it says, “Thy word is a lamp unto my feet and a light unto my path.” This means that during this period of 1260 years the Bible would stand forth to the nations as a witness to the truth.'...
    The Two Witnesses - Light Bearers Ministry

17. Oseas3

Oseas3 Member

Faith:
    Non Baptist Christian
    I agree. Its true and must be preached in all Churches as One.

I did see there are others in this topic preaching similar or identical message -
    posts 24, 29 and 36.

The work of testify of the righteous Judgment of God, and respective God's punishments, and vengeance, and plagues, against the nations ruled by the spirit of Devil, the spirit of antichrist,
    -Revelation 11:v.6-, yeah, this work is of the saints of the Most High God within the TWO candlesticks of the end of the times: - the true Jewish Christian Church in particular-Revelation 7-, and the true Gentile Church of all nations as One, as also prophesied Daniel-Dan.7:v.13-14&18 & 21-27 combined with 2:v.44-45, among other biblical references.

The message of the Word of God for God's people, in the present time, is: Revelation 2:v.25-29

25 But that which ye have already hold fast till I come.

26 And he that overcometh, and keepeth my works unto the END, to him will I give power over the nations:

27 And he shall rule them with a rod of iron; as the vessels of a potter shall they be broken to shivers: even as I received of my Father.

28 And I will give him the morning star.

29 He that hath an ear, let him hear what the Spirit saith unto the churches.

May our LORD God bless and keep us, and give us His protection
    Amen

18. utilyan

utilyan Well-Known Member
    Site Supporter

You gotta use the name he told you. "Candle Sticks" ;)

And then invoke "By the authority of Jesus Christ" Then insert the command. "give me your name" "stop" "cease" "begone"

• Like Like x 2
  19. Oseas3

Oseas3 Member

Faith:
    Non Baptist Christian
    Should a wise man utter vain words? Should he reason with unprofitable talk? or with speeches wherewith he can do no good? For your mouth utters iniquity, you chose the tongue of the crafty, so your own mouth condemns you, and not I: yea, thine own lips testify against you.

Did not Sai reply you yet? I see that in the eyes of my Lord 10 days have passed; 10 is counted by God as a limit to the execution of his righteous Judgments, as is shown in the Scriptures, understand?

My question is due to the reason that you, and Sai, and me, at last everyone should appear before the Judgment Seat of Christ from now on, that every one may receive the things done in his body, according to that he has done, whether it be good or bad.

Get ready.

20. Oseas3

Oseas3 Member

Faith:
    Non Baptist Christian
    To all them which believes in suppositions like "be caught Pre-trib" or "Mid-tribe", get ready. The abomination of desolation is on the way just ahead (Daniel 9:v.27-last week), and will manifest itself very soon, so ...
    Come, my people, enter thou into thy chambers, and shut thy doors about thee: hide thyself as it were for a little moment, until the indignation be overpast. For, behold, the Lord cometh out of his place to punish the inhabitants of the earth for their iniquity: the earth also shall disclose her blood, and shall no more cover her slain. Isaiah 26:v.20

Matthew 24:v.7-8
    7 For nation shall rise against nation(
    this will fulfil LITERALLY), and kingdom against kingdom: and there shall be famines (will be strong in whole earth), and pestilences (pestilences is already running), and earthquakes, in divers places.(these earthquakes will be specifics for to happen from now on, in this time of the END, and in divers places)
    8 All these are the beginning of sorrows.

2Thessalonians 1:v.7-12
    7 And to you who are troubled rest with us, when the Lord Jesus shall be revealed from heaven with his mighty angels,

8 In flaming fire taking vengeance on them that know not God, and that obey not the gospel of our Lord Jesus Christ:

9 Who shall be punished with everlasting destruction from the presence of the Lord, and from the glory of his power;

10 When he shall come to be glorified in his saints, and to be admired in all them that believe (because our testimony among you was believed) in that day.

11 Wherefore also we pray always for you, that our God would count you worthy of this calling, and fulfil all the good pleasure of his goodness, and the work of faith with power:

12 That the name of our Lord Jesus Christ may be glorified in you, and ye in him, according to the grace of our God and the Lord Jesus Christ.

2Peter 3:v.9-11
    9 The Lord is not slack concerning his promise, as some men count slackness; but is longsuffering to us-ward, not willing that any should perish, but that all should come to repentance.

10 But the Day of the Lord (the seventh and last Day. This Day arrived) will come as a thief in the night; in the which the heavens shall pass away with a great noise, and the elements shall melt with fervent heat, the earth also and the WORKS that are therein shall be burned up.

11 Seeing then that all these things shall be DISSOLVE(yeah, DISSOLVED), what manner of persons ought ye to be in all holy conversation and godliness,

12 Looking for and hasting unto the coming of the day of God, wherein the heavens (the first and second heavens) being on fire shall be DISSOLVED, and the elements shall melt with fervent heat?

13 Nevertheless we, according to his promise, look for new heavens and a new earth, wherein dwelleth righteousness.

14 Wherefore, beloved, seeing that ye look for such things, be diligent that ye may be found of him in peace, without spot, and blameless. Amen.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.