1. Welcome to Baptist Board, a friendly forum to discuss the Baptist Faith in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to all the features that our community has to offer.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Unvaccinated - orphans they leave behind

Discussion in 'News & Current Events' started by JonC, Dec 24, 2021.

1. Two Wings

Two Wings Well-Known Member

Faith:
    Baptist
    India was providing it to nearly everyone prophylactically ... and their case rate was the lowest in the hemisphere. oh wait, you're a flat earther ... ah ... the lowest in their part of the disc.

Ivermectin may not be as effective when given on the timeline of treatment by the US Govt. I know nebulized budesonide protocol has been administered to folks on ventilators for weeks ... successfully. many times.

2. JonC

JonC Moderator

Faith:
    Baptist
    Their covid rates went down drastically when they started mass vaccinations. They vaccinated over a million one day in September.

3. Reformed1689

Reformed1689 Well-Known Member

Faith:
    Baptist
    • Like Like x 1
  4. Reformed1689

Faith:
    Baptist
    • Like Like x 2
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
  5. Reformed1689

Faith:
    Baptist
    And they are HIGHER now than September. Hmmmm

• Like Like x 1
  6. Reformed1689

Faith:
    Baptist
    Notice there is actually virtually NO CHANGE in rates with or without the vaccines. It goes in cycles

upload_2021-12-26_8-19-59.png

• Like Like x 1
  7. Reformed1689

Faith:
    Baptist
    upload_2021-12-26_8-28-7.png

• Winner Winner x 1
  8. Wingman68

Wingman68 Well-Known Member
    Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    I’m thinking many who are pushing the vax are not even vaxxed themselves, or it was made sure that they received placebo, which will still show up as vaxxed on their ‘papers’. 30% placebo is required in experimental medications. These shots are all numbered lots, making it easy to know, for those in the know, which are placebos. There will always be the unvaxxed to blame & use as a foil.

2A884260-AEFB-4868-9587-677AF1834702.jpeg

• Like Like x 2
    • Agree Agree x 1
  9. Wingman68

Wingman68 Well-Known Member
    Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    And again, despite the matter of fact statements by @JonC, Comirnaty is not being administered in the US. Therefor, every shot being taken by Americans is experimental.

STORY AT-A-GLANCE
    • The reason our children are being targeted by COVID mandates is because vaccine makers want to get the shots onto the childhood vaccination schedule
    • Once a vaccine is added to the childhood schedule, the vaccine maker is shielded from financial liability for injuries, unless the manufacturer knows about vaccine safety issues and withholds that information
    • Products must satisfy four criteria in order to get emergency use authorization: There must be an emergency; a vaccine must be at least 30% to 50% effective; the known and potential benefits of the product must outweigh the known and potential risks of the product; and there can be no adequate, approved and available alternative treatments (drugs or vaccines). Unless all four criteria are met, EUA cannot be granted or maintained
    • According to a U.S. federal court decision, the Pfizer shot and BioNTech’s Comirnaty are not interchangeable
    • Comirnaty is not fully approved and licensed. It’s only “ready for approval.” Comirnaty is licensed to be manufactured, introduced into state commerce and marketed, but it's not licensed to be given to anyone, and it's not yet available in the United States. They’re waiting for it to be added to the childhood vaccination schedule, to get the liability shield.
    Alix Mayer - The Real Reason They Want to Give COVID Jabs to Kids

• Useful Useful x 1
  10. JonC

JonC Moderator

Faith:
    Baptist
    You are missing the fact that the FDA approval was not for the trade name "Comirnaty" but for the Pfizer-BioNTech Covid-19 Vaccine.

In other words, since you could not stand against a vaccine on medical grounds ypu thought you could on legal grounds.

But most people know it is the exact same vaccine, and regardless of whether authorized under emergency use or for commercial trade are being vaccinated.

Per your conspiracy ideas Comirnaty was never approved because the data submitted, accepted, and authorized was for the Pfizer-BioNTech vaccine.

11. JonC

JonC Moderator

Faith:
    Baptist
    I suspect the reason for all of the anti-covid-vax misinformation now is they have been proven wrong. Rather than rejoicing in the fact people are alive today because of vaccines they would rather lament the fact they were wrong by digging in even deeper.

This may help illustrate the issue:

Screenshot_20211226-183131_Chrome.jpg

#51 JonC, Dec 26, 2021
    Last edited: Dec 26, 2021
  12. Reformed1689

Faith:
    Baptist
    So what part of my posts today (the charts) have been proven wrong? You know, the ones that show the vaccines have not changed anything from 2020? You know, this one?

[​IMG]

13. percho

percho Well-Known Member
    Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist

Excuse me. You only, know, (remember that tree in the garden, to know) what, they, tell you. Are, they, telling you the truth?

sanctify them in Thy truth, Thy word is truth;
    Jesus saith to him, 'I am the way, and the truth, and the life

14. JonC

JonC Moderator

Faith:
    Baptist
    I agree we have to decide which sources to believe. I mentioned this before. I chose to believe the scientists who have been used by God to protect our citizens and children in the past. You have chosen to believe "experts" living in the shadows of medical achievements. And that is fine.

15. percho

percho Well-Known Member
    Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    No.

I turned 79 today.

I have chosen, if God permits, to hide and watch a few years to see how this experiment turns out and then make a decision on whether to take it or not.

• Like Like x 1
  16. JonC

JonC Moderator

Faith:
    Baptist
    Happy Birthday!!!

• Like Like x 1