Originally posted by ILUVLIGHT:
Larry;
This is a very dishonest statement;
</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr /> Mike,
We are still waiting for you to address these statements you made. Why are you running?
</font>[/QUOTE]What's dishonest about it? For 12 days I have pointed out clear errors in Hunt's book and you have run from them. You have refused to address them. You have tried to change teh subject. You have responded with unproven charges of your own against me. And you have ignored them. Why are you running?
Why would I run from you Larry.
I don't think you are running from me. You are clearly running from the truth, and you ask why? Because you got caught. You don't know how to deal with the clear evidence I presented (of which there is much more). And so you run. It is easier to keep making these kinds of posts that you just made rather than digging in and dealing with the issue.
Should I be affraid of you.
Not in the least.
The fact that either you fail to understand what I proved, or just refuse to accept it,
You have failed to prove it, and your silence has been deafening.
You have not done what you calimed.
Then show us how it is wrong. Use Hunt's book (and remember I have it right here so if you say something it will be checked out). Answer the examples given.
Just to remind you what you have failed to deal with (for starters), I will repeat them.
1. You said no one has ever given page numbers and examples of Hunt's misrepresentations and distortions. Yet, I had done that, and had posted an article that had documented it very well. Why did you make this very clearly false statement and then refuse to admit you were wrong? Someone had given page numbers and examples as far back as 2003. Why did you say differently?
2. You said that I was making false claims against Hunt's book. Yet I have documented everything I have said about it, showing clearly that they are not false. If you think my claims are false, then why have you not used the book to demonstrate it?
3. You said I attributed a quote of Spurgeon to Vance. Yet I clearly did not. The quote of Spurgeon came from his autobiography. The issue of Vance dealt with a quote of Calvin. Why don't you show where I attributed a quote of Spurgeon to Vance? That should be the easiest one of these three. But rather than show it, you run from it. I know why you don't show it ... because it isn't there. But you aren't honest enough to admit you misread or didn't understand the original point.
Simply put, Mike, you have run from these three issues (and many more, but these will suffice for now). Rather than answering, you play the "he did it too" game with me. Why not just admit you messed up? That would go a long way to restore your credibility.