• Welcome to Baptist Board, a friendly forum to discuss the Baptist Faith in a friendly surrounding.

    Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to all the features that our community has to offer.

    We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

What makes a logo design agency worth hiring?

addykent

New Member
I’m looking into getting a logo professionally designed for a small business and I’m trying to understand what actually separates a good design agency from an average one.

I’ve been checking portfolios and a few lists of Top Logo Design Companies, but I’m finding it difficult to judge which ones are actually worth considering. Is it better to focus on their previous work, communication, pricing, or experience with similar businesses?

Would love to hear what others looked at before choosing a logo designer or agency.
 
Top