SaggyWoman
Active Member
Mark your order now.
Welcome to Baptist Board, a friendly forum to discuss the Baptist Faith in a friendly surrounding.
Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to all the features that our community has to offer.
We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!
SaggyWoman said:Mark your order now.
donnA said:We love breakfast food, fluffy scrambled eggs, sausage, gravy, biscuits, maybe hashbrowns, or sweetened buttered grits.
Hopeful said:Ah, that reminds me I forgot to check "other", also, because I LOVE hashbrowns! Serve 'em up with onions and peppers aside a pile of sausage smothered in country gravy, scrambled eggs, and some buttered toast slathered with some apple jelly......:thumbs:
Excuse me, I've got to go to the kitchen now and rattle some pots and pans, coz I'm HUNGRY now! :laugh:
What are you ordering for the second course?? How about the Biscuits and gravy, Danish and coffee that you undoubtedly forgot to order on the first plate!TC2 said:Crispy bacon
Salty ham
Smoked sausage links
Scrambled or Fried (hard) eggs
Grits
Oatmeal
Hashbrowns (with all the fixins)
Pancakes (pecan, yummm)
Waffles
French Toast
Cereal
Casseroles (various)
Toast and Jelly
Muffins (variety)
Smoothies
Juice
Tea
Pepsi
Oh yeah, I love breakfast!