mcdirector
Active Member
One day, I would like to host a BB breakfast - a real one, not a fantasy one at some diner in the center of the USA (or in my breakfast room
) . . .
that would be a great morning!
that would be a great morning!
Welcome to Baptist Board, a friendly forum to discuss the Baptist Faith in a friendly surrounding.
Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to all the features that our community has to offer.
We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!
Hey my folks are from Plymouth, NC. Just say when and I will include a trip home with breakfast!!mcdirector said:One day, I would like to host a BB breakfast - a real one, not a fantasy one at some diner in the center of the USA (or in my breakfast room) . . .
that would be a great morning!
mcdirector said:One day, I would like to host a BB breakfast - a real one, not a fantasy one at some diner in the center of the USA (or in my breakfast room) . . .
that would be a great morning!
I LOVE hashbrowns! Serve 'em up with onions and peppers aside a pile of sausage smothered in country gravy, scrambled eggs, and some buttered toast slathered with some apple jelly
Polenta is very similar to grits
Add Biscuits & Gravy and I'm there!!