• Welcome to Baptist Board, a friendly forum to discuss the Baptist Faith in a friendly surrounding.

    Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to all the features that our community has to offer.

    We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Which Star Trek is most Biblical?

Magnetic Poles

New Member
Moved post to correct thread.
[FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif][SIZE=+1][SIZE=-1]
[/SIZE][/SIZE][/FONT]
 
Last edited by a moderator:
Magnetic Poles said:
Given that Star Trek's creator considered himself an atheist, I would imagine none of them were particularly "Biblical". Gene Roddenberry was quoted in the Autumn, 1992 issue of Free Inquiry, published shortly after his death, as saying:
"We must question the story logic of having an all-knowing all-powerul God, who creates faulty humans, and them blames them for his own mistakes.

​
Given the Harry Potter thread, I guess this means some will say Christians shouldn't watch Star Trek. To each their own.

Oh, and Alex, I imagine "Q" would be your favorite character, am I correct?

Oh yeah...I don't see a poll here.
[FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif][SIZE=+1][SIZE=-1]
[/SIZE][/SIZE][/FONT]
Please go to the poll one, I make it clear there I am being facetious. Sorry, this one I have requested to be removed. It is inadvertent.
 
Top