• Welcome to Baptist Board, a friendly forum to discuss the Baptist Faith in a friendly surrounding.

    Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to all the features that our community has to offer.

    We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

X News 5

canadyjd

Well-Known Member
Thank goodness Donald Trump prevented all those hurricanes.

Hey, he gets blamed for everything that happens so let’s be consistent.

Peace to you
 

Ben1445

Well-Known Member
Thank goodness Donald Trump prevented all those hurricanes.

Hey, he gets blamed for everything that happens so let’s be consistent.

Peace to you
!!! You can’t do that!!!! That is like making him comparable to Jesus!!!

Why Is It Called El Niño?The name dates back centuries.Fishermen along the west coast of South America noticed that unusually warm coastal waters sometimes appeared around Christmastime. They called the phenomenon El Niño, Spanish for “the little boy,” referring to the Christ child.​

​

From the Farmers Almanac​



Yes, I am being facetious. I just thought it was funny. I’m not actually trying to give reasons to be upset with President Trump. But this is the sort of answer you would expect from someone who is affected by a particular condition known as TDS.
 

kyredneck

Well-Known Member
Site Supporter
Global warming is at it again!!!

There was a weak hurricane season in the Gulf in 1976. During that winter the jet stream dipped to across Orlando and brought bitter cold arctic air down with it. Where I live here in KY it stayed below zero for 2 weeks and below freezing for 6 weeks. I've hoped to never experience that again.
 

SovereignGrace

Well-Known Member
Site Supporter
There was a weak hurricane season in the Gulf in 1976. During that winter the jet stream dipped to across Orlando and brought bitter cold arctic air down with it. Where I live here in KY it stayed below zero for 2 weeks and below freezing for 6 weeks. I've hoped to never experience that again.
I remember that winter somewhat. Had a huge snow or two, iirc.
 
Top