Blazin4Christ
New Member
I am a premillenial Fundy, who is KJVO, non Calvinistic, woman preacher opposing, Protestant, Future Evangelist
Welcome to Baptist Board, a friendly forum to discuss the Baptist Faith in a friendly surrounding.
Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to all the features that our community has to offer.
We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!
Contrary to the belief of some (please see the CAT of Truth Thread at the top of the forum.), the fundamentalist view of Bibliology is not based on the KJVO position.This is not the forum to wave the bloody flag of KJVOism.
noOriginally posted by HappyG:
Are you asking us to comment on you?
I consider myself a Historic Baptist. I can trace my own spiritual lineage to the early days of Fundamentalism and that of my church to before Fundamentalism was fun. (1881 to be exact.) To the best of my knowledge, none of my antecedants held that support of the proper position on the inspiration, inerrancy and transmission of God's Word to us in our day, required taking a KJVO position. Many held to the superiority of the KJV and the Traditional Texts, but none would read out of meeting men who held different CAT 2 position on these matters.
rather divisive instead of instructive.Originally posted by Blazin4Christ:
i'll make clear now that KJVOism I am not trying to add to fundamental beliefs, I am simply asking people who are fundamentals that are also KJVO to post here
thats all
BaptistBoard.com is a free discussion forum for the Baptist community.
We believe that open and honest exchange of ideas can be beneficial to all participants.
I may be all these things, if I knew what Future Evangelist meant...Originally posted by Blazin4Christ:
I am a premillenial Fundy, who is KJVO, non Calvinistic, woman preacher opposing, Protestant, Future Evangelist
I agree!Originally posted by KJVBibleThumper:
I am a staunch KJVO, fundemental, independent Baptist, and im definently against women preachers.
Contrary to the belief of some (please see the CAT of Truth Thread at the top of the forum.), the fundamentalist view of Bibliology is not based on the KJVO position.Originally posted by Squire Robertsson:
To borrow a label from late nineteenth century U.S. politics: </font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />This is not the forum to wave the bloody flag of KJVOism.