Obama says he will cut income taxes on 95% of taxpayers, he wants gov't health care for everyone. BHO doesn't tell you that the Health Care Tax will cost more than 6 times the amount of taxes he has cut. (assuming he is serious) Gov't health care will most likely mean no one can receive adequate health care so everyone will have equal health care. All this from a political party that has seldom supported citizens rights. How many babies are we willing to kill as long as the gov't will take care of us?
I am not pleased with either party but I always have to ask myself how anyone who proclaims to be Christian, can vote for a party that defends the legal killing of 4,000 American babies a day.
I am not pleased with either party but I always have to ask myself how anyone who proclaims to be Christian, can vote for a party that defends the legal killing of 4,000 American babies a day.