JamieinNH: // ... you have to be open
to anything that is suggested, ... //
That is inane. I have to filter out evil
before it goes into my head:
Phi 4:8 (KJV1611 Edition):
Finally, brethren, whatsoeuer things are true,
whatsoeuer things are honest,
whatsoeuer things are iust,
whatsoeuer things are pure,
whatsoeuer things are louely,
whatsoeuer things are of good report
if there bee any vertue,
and if there bee any praise,
thinke on these things:
Your lack of comment to this that you quoted
tells much about what is going on here:
In fact, under Carter I learned about PC = politically correct,
It is politically correct to be searching for the truth.
But when you find it and find it isn't some clammy thought
that seems dandy but is a person: Messiah Yeshua,
(AKA: 'Iesus' in the KJV1611 Edition, 'Jesus' in the KJV1769
Edition). When you find that truth, under PC - you are damned.
Yet you have the nerve to say to me (and those like me):
JamieinNH: //
... you still didn't answer any
of the above questions people have been asking. ...
JamieinNH: //Did you watch the video that was linked earlier in this thread?
No. The reason is noted above. I saw parts of
it. The charges were inane, thoughtless and
I'd violate Philippians 4:8 if I wasted one hour
and 30 minutes watching the whole thing.
Evil people filgured if they would slap
6-8 (it is hard to get enough suicide pilots) big
trans-continental aircraft into American
symbolic buildings - it would bring
terror -- they were very successfull.
It is my job to make their success
into a failure. Live your life doing what
the Lord has called you to do.
JamieinNH: //Also, as far as killing people like
you mentioned in your last statement,
you really need to rethink that.
I am sure God doesn't want us
to go around killing people.
Saving them Ed, that's our job..
Saving them one by one... //
I don't think so.
I don't know what you were called to do.
I do know what I was called to do.
1. I was called in 1952 unto the Lord's Salvation
2. I was called in 1958 unto helping
people get recruted into the Lord's Kingdom
2. I was called in 1963 to make better ways to
kill Chrisitan killers and world wide terrorists
(it is the intention of these beasts to make it
so nobody can preach Christ and him risen)
3. I was called in 1973 to help the Lord's
ministers to do a better job of their calling
What's on your ToDo list?
What were you called to do?
BTW I was working close to an aircraft modification/overhaul facility
once that had a 17-acre fire (about 1/10 of the roof) caused
by a welder not following safety rules. I don't think 40 inches
of burning tar made any of the colums collapse - but the
outer supporting walls were made of fireproof material.