I guess I'm too full of neocon propoganda to see your answer, can I get a little help ?
Welcome to Baptist Board, a friendly forum to discuss the Baptist Faith in a friendly surrounding.
Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to all the features that our community has to offer.
We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!
Nitpick much or what?Also, I don't have my KJV in front of me, but I"m pretty sure the "turn the other cheek, give him your cloak,...etc" are not found in Romans 13.
There wasn't supposed to be, but you knew that. Well, yer goal of wasting the last couple pages of this thread is almost at hand...tell ya what, when the mods close this one I'll start part two how's that for not submitting to your "grown up" demands? :laugh:Is there a correlation that you could explain ?
A wise man feareth, and departeth from evil: but the fool rageth, and is confident.
I guess when it comes right down to it that's all ya can do is nitpick and distract everyone from discussing the topic of the thread because you certainly can't prove "19 Arabs 15 of them Saudis" were even on those planes much less that Bin Laden was the "mastermind" behind it all.Bro. Curtis said:Yup. When you make these kind of accusations, I'm-a-gonna nitpick.
Where did I say it did?Bro. Curtis said:Well, you'll have to do better than this thread to convince me. This has been way too easy to nitpick.
This building and the WTC did not go thru comparable trauma. Period.
Oh sigh...who started the thread?Bro. Curtis said:Sigh.
OP Title....
China's Tallest Building Catches Fire, Does Not Collapse
Just sigh.
Bro. Curtis said:There is no substance, here. Just a bunch of kids throwing a tantrum, 'cuz the grownups are tired of looking under their bed for monsters.
We have discussed facts, and the comparisons to the building in China, and the itty bitty airplane of fifty some odd years ago, don't fall into the "facts" category.
Alrighty then two people here are in agreement and that makes them the lonely majority so they win the debate by not debating again. Lets wrap it up and git outta here, whatta y'all say eh?Ed Edwards said:How true, how true!
And I saw the 17-acre roof fire live on TV (it went on for about
four days).
KenH said:So are you claiming that the WTC was shoddily built?