SaggyWoman
Active Member
Do these things bother you?
Welcome to Baptist Board, a friendly forum to discuss the Baptist Faith in a friendly surrounding.
Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to all the features that our community has to offer.
We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!
SaggyWoman said:Do these things bother you?
Ack! You and congress! I'd name names, but . . .LeBuick said:I voted.
Then I change my mind and didn't vote. :BangHead:
I voted for it before I voted against it.LeBuick said:I voted.
Then I change my mind and didn't vote. :BangHead:
does that mean you don't want us to vote :tear:SaggyWoman said:You guys are pitiful.![]()
donnA said:does that mean you don't want us to vote :tear:
I Am Blessed 17 said:Am I going blind?
How can I vote when there is no poll???
Brian30755 said:I've visited a few churches where the preacher is saying something like this every couple of minutes. Really gets on my nerves after a while.
Brian30755 said:Saggy, if there really was a poll here, were you going to have this choice?
When the preacher constantly says "Turn to your neighbor and tell 'em....", or "Touch your neighbor and tell em....", or "High-Five your neighbor and tell 'em..."
I've visited a few churches where the preacher is saying something like this every couple of minutes. Really gets on my nerves after a while.