• Welcome to Baptist Board, a friendly forum to discuss the Baptist Faith in a friendly surrounding.

    Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to all the features that our community has to offer.

    We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Church Pet Peeves

David Lamb

Well-Known Member
SaggyWoman said:
The poll is in another thread.
Fine, but which one? There are currently 42,593 threads on BB. Which forum? (I've noticed that not all Baptist Board polls are on the polls forum.) Or have I fallen for some joke here that everyone else gets except me?
 
Last edited by a moderator:

SaggyWoman

Active Member
Actually, David, I started to do the poll, and got sidetracked, so I deleted the poll but kept the thread open.

Look somewhere in the poll threads. I will try to bump it.
 
Top