1. Welcome to Baptist Board, a friendly forum to discuss the Baptist Faith in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to all the features that our community has to offer.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Featured Evangelicals and RCC working together

Discussion in 'Other Christian Denominations' started by Salty, Aug 9, 2023.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Cathode

Cathode Well-Known Member

Faith:
    Non Baptist Christian
    The entire point of Scripture is to lead people to receive Jesus Himself in person in The a Eucharist, this is how Scripture saves a man. That he believes what Jesus says in the scripture and does as Jesus commands.

“You study the Scriptures diligently because you think that in them you have eternal life. These are the very Scriptures that testify about me, yet you refuse to come to me that you might live”

The Eucharist is Jesus Himself, who comes down daily from Heaven as The Bread of Life to sustain us through life.

Jesus commanded we eat His flesh and drink His blood, and many refuse Him, they detest His table. Believing neither the scripture or the Lords own words.

Jesus is alone pure Life.

“ Unless you eat the flesh of the son of man, and drink His blood, you have no life in you. “

2. Earth Wind and Fire

Earth Wind and Fire Well-Known Member
    Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    Thee years huh… do you consider that a hunger for the Word. And why does the RCC have to read it to you? Why not pick up the Bible and read it yourself?

Personally I believe that the RC hierarchical system to be corrupt on multiple levels. They are very responsible for ushering in many illegals across US borders, thus overwhelming varied systems (housing, urban development, education, food deployment, healthcare etc) and there is little regard on the RCC as to the lawless of it all… it’s assumed that the American citizens will pick up the bill.

• Agree Agree x 1
  3. Earth Wind and Fire

Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    People are led to Christ first by the Holy Spirit and by Grace, not via a sacramental works based system. If you were regenerated by the Holy Spirit then you’d understand and you would be converted. As such, the people who compromise the RCC are mostly not born agains… rather you are a corrupted influence to the Kingdom and the children of God who populate the world.

4. Cathode

Faith:
    Non Baptist Christian
    I am referring to people off the street, healed of end stage cancer, healed of chronic addictions, preventing abortions, and bringing love, hope and peace.

I dare to ask these things in Faith because Jesus is with me and granted what I asked of The Father.

Believe the works done in His Name.

It is because of the Catholic Church that any of us are regenerated, without it we would neither know Christ or the Scriptures.

• Winner Winner x 1
  5. Salty

Salty 20,000 Posts Club
    Administrator

Faith:
    Baptist
    Some have - but I would guessmate if it a low %

6. Salty

Salty 20,000 Posts Club
    Administrator

Faith:
    Baptist
    Dont you mean about 1700 years?

So as not to hijack - a new thread has been started
    When was the RCC founded?

7. Earth Wind and Fire

Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    Yea, I was at 35 yo. Many are as well… they are Regenerated then converted. You can’t go back to a corrupt religious system that believes works (sacraments) saves you once you know the truth… then you belong to Him totally… you are then a child of God.

• Agree Agree x 1
  8. Earth Wind and Fire

Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    That last statement is pure heretical thinking… the Holy Spirit doesn’t need the RCC to do the work of God. Guess you don’t believe in the Trinity either.

9. Cathode

Faith:
    Non Baptist Christian
    No, that’s called savouring the word. We hear the word in small amounts each morning and meditate on it happily throughout the day. The entire Catholic Church around the world is meditating on those same scriptures in daily church attendance.

Why does your preacher read it to you, why can’t you read it yourself? The fact is we all read scripture and in turn have it read to us at times.

Someone has to help the poor people your lawless government is letting in.

10. Cathode

Faith:
    Non Baptist Christian
    It’s a fait ā complit. The Holy Spirit did act through The Catholic Church to determine and canonise the bible and give it the world. Even Luther admitted that.
    The Bible came to us by the Catholic Church guided by The Holy Spirit, it did not come from Protestants or Baptist’s.
    That’s why I trust only the Catholic Church to explain it, it’s the Catholic Churches Book.

11. Earth Wind and Fire

Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    This present government is indeed lawless but the voters will soon rectify the situation, God in fact is my true government… however the RCC is in bed with the present temporal government to overwhelm the country. And these people are not coming here as political refugees, rather to reap the benefits of all the freebies the USA provides.
    A kid who just moved into the neighborhood has 3 episodes of going nuts from drugs supplied by the illegal cartels.. it ‘‘twas quite the experience to see him loose it, screaming at the top of his lungs, blah blah blah.

Perhaps Trump, as much as I don’t like the guy, could provide some order to this out of control zoo we are currently living in. Ole Brandon’s a big problem currently.

12. Earth Wind and Fire

Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    Keep telling yourself that… but I won’t be there to corroborate your story. The RCC is corrupt plain and simple, of that I’m convinced. So pettle your papers somewhere else

13. Cathode

Faith:
    Non Baptist Christian
    I’m telling you the truth bro, the Bible didn’t come from Protestantism or Baptist’s. They had nothing to do with preserving the scriptures, determining or canonising the Bible, they didn’t exist back then. It was all done by the Catholic Church, long before those human founded traditions existed.
    Catholics are pre Bible Christianity, they were the ones that determined the Canon of Scripture, that’s what the Catholic Church does, it Canonises things.

14. Cathode

Faith:
    Non Baptist Christian
    I am praying for your country, it has been a great beacon of freedom for the world, and Americans have been very generous, and not just because of self interest. It has prevented a great deal of pain the world would have otherwise suffered.

My feeling is Trump will be destroyed or assassinated before he becomes president, unless people pray for his protection, he is the only candidate talking about the real issues in your country.

15. Earth Wind and Fire

Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    Well thanks…Trump is ahead if they don’t throw him in prison first. Personally I like Kennedy but he is getting shut down by his own party if you can believe that… we shall see where God leads us.

16. David Kent

David Kent Well-Known Member
    Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    The so called eucharist is not the Lord's Supper, that was bread that was broken, not a round wafer fashened to represent the sun which is your true god. That is why your "churches" are filled with sun images.

When I have been in RC cathedrals, twice to my memory, I see many people bowing down to idols and worshipping them.

EXODUS 20-1-5 And God spoke all these words, saying: “I am the LORD your God, who brought you out of the land of Egypt, out of the house of bondage. “You shall have no other gods before Me. “You shall not make for yourself a carved image—any likeness of anything that is in heaven above, or that is in the earth beneath, or that is in the water under the earth; you shall not bow down to them nor serve them. For I, the LORD your God, am a jealous God,

Leviticus 26:1-2 ‘You shall not make idols for yourselves; neither a carved image nor a sacred pillar shall you rear up for yourselves; nor shall you set up an engraved stone in your land, to bow down to it; for I am the LORD your God. You shall keep My Sabbaths and reverence My sanctuary: I am the LORD.

Deuteronomy 5:6-9 I am the LORD your God who brought you out of the land of Egypt, out of the house of bondage. You shall have no other gods before Me. You shall not make for yourself a carved image—any likeness of anything that is in heaven above, or that is in the earth beneath, or that is in the water under the earth; you shall not bow down to them nor serve them. For I, the LORD your God, am a jealous God,

In which way was was my view of history flawed?

"The Pope and the clergy are hand in hand with the regime. Moreover, there is never an important Fascist ceremony at which the clergy are not in the place of honour."
    L'Illustration, 24 September 1932

"Nazism is a Christian reaction against the spirit of 1789." FRANZVONPAPEN,
    Privy Chamberlain to the Pope

"Hitler is an envoy of God."1
    MGR. STEPINAC.
    The Croation Sentinel 1 Jan 1942

"The Third Reich is the first power in the world, not only to recognize, but also to put into practice, the high principles of the Papacy."
    FRANZ VON PAPEN, Privy Chamberlain to the Pope.

"John XXIII sends his best wishes to Cardinal Stepinac."
    La Croix, 25 June 1959

"Indeed, ours is a strangely delicate century. Does it believe that the ashes of the stake are completely cold? That there is no small spark left to light a solitary torch? The foolish ones—by calling us Jesuits they think they cover us with infamy! But these Jesuits are reserving for them censure, a gag and fire. And one day they will master their masters."
    ROOTHAAN, one time General of the Jesuit

"The Jesuits have never conceived of European politics as anything but a war of religion."1 PIERRE DOMINIQUE.

• Like Like x 1
  17. Cathode

Faith:
    Non Baptist Christian
    No, you will find traditional Passover bread that Jesus used to institute The Eucharist was round unleavened bread. Nothing to do with sun images.

[​IMG]

Traditional handmade Passover matzah was round. Only recently was the shape changed to square for mass machine manufacture.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

The Eucharist is Jesus Himself The Bread of Life, come down from Heaven each day to sustain us.
    He who eats this bread will live forever.

18. David Kent

David Kent Well-Known Member
    Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    The RC Sacrifice is a blasphemy there is no sacrifice, the priest does not change anything, and when the papists bow down to the host, the are worshiping a wafer.

Heb 10:10 By the which will we are sanctified through the offering of the body of Jesus Christ once for all.

Not repeatedly, but once for all.

#58 David Kent, Aug 14, 2023
    Last edited: Aug 14, 2023
    • Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  19. Cathode

Faith:
    Non Baptist Christian
    Once for All, all believers can receive Jesus body and blood down the ages in the One Holy Eucharist that Jesus instituted. The new daily mana from Heaven, The Bread of Life, Jesus Himself.

You eat bread and drink wine, these do not give life. Jesus flesh and blood alone gives life.

“ My Flesh is real food and my blood is real drink “

“ He who eats my flesh and drinks my blood abides in me, and I in him.”

“ He who eats me, will live because of me “

All scripture is the invite to this One Feast, many are invited and many refuse His command to eat His flesh and drink His blood. They do not believe, thus do not eat.

“ He who eats my flesh and drinks my blood, has eternal life, and I will raise him up on the last day. “

• Agree Agree x 1
  20. 37818

37818 Well-Known Member

Faith:
    Baptist
    Jesus taught metaphor regarging His literal teaching in John 6:47-48, ". . . Verily, verily, I say unto you, He that believeth on Me hath everlasting life. I am that bread of life. . . ." Per John 6:63, ". . . It is the Spirit that quickeneth; the flesh profiteth nothing: the words that I speak unto you, they are spirit, and they are life. . . ."

• Winner Winner x 3
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.