• Welcome to Baptist Board, a friendly forum to discuss the Baptist Faith in a friendly surrounding.

    Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to all the features that our community has to offer.

    We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Faith # 7

Ben1445

Well-Known Member
I'm not a JW, disappointed ?
No, I was giving you your own words back. Maybe you forgot. No problem.

Since we're on the subject, What baptist movement denomination are you? Doesn't sound like your theology is sound at all to say that !

Revelation 13:8
And all that dwell upon the earth shall worship him, whose names are not written in the book of life of the Lamb slain from the foundation of the world.

It doesn’t sound to me like you know your Bible when you ask.

Apart from Baptist, I’m not part of any denomination, so you’re going to have to give me multiple choices before I know what you are talking about. Maybe it will help if you can answer the same question. What denomination of Baptist are you?
 
since Christ is the Lamb slain before the foundation of the world, salvation in the OT was not planned any differently

Revelation 13:8
And all that dwell upon the earth shall worship him, whose names are not written in the book of life of the Lamb slain from the foundation of the world.
You seems extremely confused about prophesy, from the foundation and this is proof that you are. What makes you think that verse has anything to do with salvation of OT folk??? That is talking about worshipping the beast, the anti Christ. IF you read back to verse 2 talking about the beast, and on to 16 about having the mark on thier right hand or thier foreheads tell us that. Names not written in the book of life, The lamb slain from the foundations of the world, Genesis 3:15.... How someone can take something like that completely out of context, is beyond me.
It doesn’t sound to me like you know your Bible when you ask.
I never asked you anything. I'm responding to someone else's thread.

I always been attending non denominational churches. How long have you been reading the bible ?
 
Last edited:
Top