Welcome to Baptist Board, a friendly forum to discuss the Baptist Faith in a friendly surrounding.
Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to all the features that our community has to offer.
We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!
Oh yes. I have a surgery scheduled Thursday to swap out my faulty chemo port. The nurse told me that I MUST bring photo ID when I arrive to prove who I am or else I don't get the operation.
I feel so disenfranchised! Somebody help!
Oh yes. I have a surgery scheduled Thursday to swap out my faulty chemo port. The nurse told me that I MUST bring photo ID when I arrive to prove who I am or else I don't get the operation.
I feel so disenfranchised! Somebody help!
I feel so disenfranchised! Somebody help!