• Welcome to Baptist Board, a friendly forum to discuss the Baptist Faith in a friendly surrounding.

    Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to all the features that our community has to offer.

    We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

How has this changed you?

I am at work today and @ 12:00 central time I was listening to a local church service broadcast and it was interrupted with a bulletin that air strikes have begun in Afghanistan by the US and Britian. We need to pray for the protection of the innocent.
 

Gina B

Active Member
Ok, that post was a little out of hand, so I've erased it. I'm sorry Aaron. :( It's not my place to judge
your personal reaction to anything.
Gina

[ October 07, 2001: Message edited by: Gina ]
 

myreflection26

New Member
Aaron,

Am I correct is saying that what you are trying to say is, that you knew stuff like this would happen due to the world going bad?

I think it's good that stuff like this changes us. I do think it probably changed you, but maybe not in a visable way that you can really tell.

;)

Sue
 

preacher

New Member
I think I can understand where Aaron is coming from. Its affected me too, from the first day, but it hasn't changed me.
 
Top