• Welcome to Baptist Board, a friendly forum to discuss the Baptist Faith in a friendly surrounding.

    Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to all the features that our community has to offer.

    We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

How much do know about the NFL pratice teams?

JPPT1974

Active Member
Site Supporter
I love the NFL and have loved it since 1986 as an 11 turning 12 year old. Loved it due to my brother introducing me to the game. Still do as showing my age LOL!
 

Kai

New Member
I’ve never been into football all that much, but I’m well aware that when it comes to professional sports, the contracts are becoming increasingly lucrative with each passing year. I suppose us fans somewhat enable that to happen when we buy tickets to the games.

Remember when the Packers offered Brett Favre $20 million just to stay retired?
 

Mike B

Active Member
Based on the article in Salty's link, practice squad members are still making
a very fine living, but no doubt that comes at a price. Injuries, and just wear
and tear on the body add up, and the chance of being elevated to the active
team roster is not that great.
 
Top