Click here for some interesting info.
Do Practice team members make 5 grand a week
Do Practice team members make 5 grand a week
Welcome to Baptist Board, a friendly forum to discuss the Baptist Faith in a friendly surrounding.
Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to all the features that our community has to offer.
We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!
Showing your age?? I was in the Army before you were born!Still do as showing my age LOL!
I remember watching the first Super Bowl with my dad.Showing your age?? I was in the Army before you were born!
To be honest with you, I know nothing about them.Click here for some interesting info.
Do Practice team members make 5 grand a week
But it is a chance some are willing to take..., and the chance of being elevated to the active
team roster is not that great.
I remember watching the first Super Bowl
I remember on Okinawa, we would know the scores of games a few days before they aired on the Armed Forces Network. That really took the fun out of watching them.Super Bowl I - I did not know who won the game until that Wednesday!
FWIW - my dad was not a football fan at all!
Same in Eucom! I heard that at times someone would make a bet with a newbie about who would win the game, which of course had been played a day or 2 previously!I remember on Okinawa, we would know the scores of games a few days before they aired on the Armed Forces Network. That really took the fun out of watching them.
You are in my prayers. And I have sympathy for you. What am I saying!?!?! I’ve been a Raiders fans since January 1981.I have been a Dallas Cowboys fan <snip> I was already a Cowboys fan.![]()
I was a kid on Okinawa from '65-'68. There were no live games played on AFN-TV then. We were also 14 hours ahead of EST for any live broadcast of games airing on radio. In Iraq were were 7 to 10 hours ahead of the US depending upon time zones. In Afghanistan, we didn't have AFN available.Same in Eucom! I heard that at times someone would make a bet with a newbie about who would win the game, which of course had been played a day or 2 previously!
In the '70, the only live broadcast on AFN-TV was the Superbowl and 1 world series game.
Of course, we had several on AFN radio.
You are in my prayers. And I have sympathy for you. What am I saying!?!?! I’ve been a Raiders fans since January 1981.