I Am Blessed 24
Active Member
(You can choose as many options as apply.)
I am paying $3.47 per gallon right now.
I am paying $3.47 per gallon right now.
Last edited by a moderator:
Welcome to Baptist Board, a friendly forum to discuss the Baptist Faith in a friendly surrounding.
Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to all the features that our community has to offer.
We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!
C4K said:$7.19 a gallon yesterday
I Am Blessed 17 said:(You can choose as many options as apply.)
I am paying $3.47 per gallon right now.
The tax here on a gallon is $6.41 (if I have done my maths correctly, converting litres to gallons and pounds sterling to US dollars). But I have just remembered that US gallons are smaller than UK ones, so the tax is about $5.41 per US gallon.FriendofSpurgeon said:One of the reasons your gas is so high is because of the state of Ohio gas taxes. $0.44 for every gallon in Ohio goes to the feds or to the state. Some states are higher, some are lower.
See http://www.gaspricewatch.com/usgastaxes.asp to see how each state taxes gasoline.
The tax here on a gallon is $6.41
menageriekeeper said:Whoa! That seems like a terrible amount of tax, but what are those moneys used for? I'm not familiar with how the Canadian tax structure is set up.