• Welcome to Baptist Board, a friendly forum to discuss the Baptist Faith in a friendly surrounding.

    Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to all the features that our community has to offer.

    We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

How much do you pay for gasoline?

How much do you pay for gasoline?

  • 1.00-2.00 per gallon

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 2.00-3.00 a gallon

    Votes: 5 11.9%
  • 3.00-4.00 a gallon

    Votes: 35 83.3%
  • 4.00-5.00 a gallon

    Votes: 1 2.4%
  • 5.00 and up per gallon

    Votes: 2 4.8%
  • I ride my bicycle.

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • I take public transportation.

    Votes: 1 2.4%
  • I walk.

    Votes: 3 7.1%
  • I just stay home.

    Votes: 3 7.1%
  • I sold my car to buy gas for my lawn mower.

    Votes: 1 2.4%

  • Total voters
    42

4His_glory

New Member
I think if I did the conversions correctly I pay anywhere between 3 and four US dollars a gallon. It used to be much higher like it is in Europe, but Argentina´s favorable relations with Venezuela have perks.
 

NaasPreacher (C4K)

Well-Known Member
4His_glory said:
I think if I did the conversions correctly I pay anywhere between 3 and four US dollars a gallon. It used to be much higher like it is in Europe, but Argentina´s favorable relations with Venezuela have perks.



LOL - are you looking to make enemies - :)
 

PamelaK

New Member
This last week or so gas at Wal Mart has been 3.02 and by purchasing a gift card inside at the checkout along with my groceries, or without, I can go outside and use the card at the pump to get a 3cent discount, so gas has been 2.99 for us. - under 3.00 LOL! Don't know how long it will stay that way, tho!!
 

Timtoolman

New Member
Gave my last child away a week ago.......its getting really scarey, don't know if I can get along without my wife!:laugh: :laugh:
:tonofbricks:
 

David Lamb

Well-Known Member
Timtoolman said:
Gave my last child away a week ago.......its getting really scarey, don't know if I can get along without my wife!:laugh: :laugh:
:tonofbricks:
I'm sure there must be some hidden meaning in your post. Are you talking about adoption? How does that relate to the price of petrol (gas)? Or are you saying that you have given your last car away, and that it was like giving a child away? I'm puzzled. :confused:
 

NaasPreacher (C4K)

Well-Known Member
David Lamb said:
I'm sure there must be some hidden meaning in your post. Are you talking about adoption? How does that relate to the price of petrol (gas)? Or are you saying that you have given your last car away, and that it was like giving a child away? I'm puzzled. :confused:

As one of the few cross-culturalists (and cross humourists - (or humorists)) here. I think I can translate.

Tim is saying, jokingly of course, that he gave his last child away to cut back on expenses :).

At least I hope it was a joke :)
 

PJ

Active Member
Site Supporter
Timtoolman said:
Gave my last child away a week ago.......its getting really scarey, don't know if I can get along without my wife! :tonofbricks:

:laugh: :laugh:
 

David Lamb

Well-Known Member
C4K said:
As one of the few cross-culturalists (and cross humourists - (or humorists)) here. I think I can translate.

Tim is saying, jokingly of course, that he gave his last child away to cut back on expenses :).

At least I hope it was a joke :)
:tonofbricks: So obvious! Why didn't I manage to work that out? (I am sure plenty of you could suggest some answers, but my question was rhetorical :laugh: ). Anyway, thanks, Roger.
 

gekko

New Member
hehe.. i like living in canada - sounds so much cheaper..

we pay by the litre - 110.4 (not including 5.5 cents off if i go to costco) - so i'm gonna guess between 3.5-4.5/gallon?

who knows.. never was good at those things. hehe.
 

DHK

<b>Moderator</b>
I'll let someone else do the math as well. But where I am, I "only" pay $1.05 per liter. That shouldn't be too hard to figure out now that the U.S. and Canadian dollars are at par.
 

Hopeful

New Member
$3.17 gallon last fillup two days ago.

I can't believe the prices of gas outside the U.S. (other than Canada)!!! I surely hope your tax dollars on each gallon buy a LOT of good things! EEK! I'll definitely think twice about complaining about what I'm paying!
 
Top