honkytonkopenairpreacher
New Member
I thought HA stood for Hells Angels. At least it does in the area of the nation I live.I'd avoid HA and look for a more Biblical place to prepare for ministry.
Welcome to Baptist Board, a friendly forum to discuss the Baptist Faith in a friendly surrounding.
Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to all the features that our community has to offer.
We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!
I thought HA stood for Hells Angels. At least it does in the area of the nation I live.I'd avoid HA and look for a more Biblical place to prepare for ministry.
He was followed by his son-in-law Jack Schaap, who then spent many years in federal prison for taking an underage girl across state lines for lustful purposes.
So do you get paid commission??My recommendation for a college and seminary, though, is here: Baptist College of Ministry - Menomonee Falls, WI. For full disclosure, my son and I teach at this school.



I wish!So do you get paid commission??![]()

Yeah, they have. Never fear, Schaap is out of prison now--hopefully will never preach again.There’s a bit of a running joke in our church that anyone under church discipline should be forced to listen to the entire library of Jack Schaap sermons. My, how things have changed since this thread was created nearly 23 years ago.
John, this could be a new thread.Yeah, they have. Never fear, Schaap is out of prison now--hopefully will never preach again.
Yeah, they have. Never fear, Schaap is out of prison now--hopefully will never preach again.
Yet, suppose a pastor fell into a life of being drunk - say after a couple of years - he gets "clean" - would we consider him to become a pastor again?
IF we say yes - then what would be the difference - say with Schaap?
If you do say yes - lets make a second comparison.
Suppose such a pastor - was involved in a DWI A) no injures B) A death was involved?????