Russ Kelly
New Member
Thanks brothers and sisters,
With your sense of humor, you make a great family.
I leave for two days and y'all take my thread into comedy hour.
When did Jack Benny sing Holy, Holy, Holy?
Next time you see Benny Hinn on stage, watch him warn the other preachers not to touch him. I think he is wearing battery packs and capicitative shockers. Now that's power.
That would make me repeat the chorus 20 times too.
The 4Him group sounds good. I have heard some of it at church and did not complain.
God bless.
With your sense of humor, you make a great family.
I leave for two days and y'all take my thread into comedy hour.
When did Jack Benny sing Holy, Holy, Holy?
Next time you see Benny Hinn on stage, watch him warn the other preachers not to touch him. I think he is wearing battery packs and capicitative shockers. Now that's power.
That would make me repeat the chorus 20 times too.
The 4Him group sounds good. I have heard some of it at church and did not complain.
God bless.