Kidz-4-HIM
New Member
It's about time that I am going to quit debating about the truth. I believe that the KJV is the ONLY Bible for the ENGLISH speaking people and will continue to believe and teach until God Himself changes my Bible?
I have some final questions for the Bible forum.
1. Where has this gotten you?
2. How many young Christians has been strethened in their walk with the Lord by debating with you?
3. How many souls could have been led to the Lord if you would just quit fussing about things.
4. How many unsaved people may have viewed BB and saw all the fussing, back-biting, name calling, and confusion on it and said 'well if they are christians and fuss about everything under the sun I'm good to go'?
5. How many christians will leave or be kicked off BB and be mad at each other?
Cline
p.s. I am sick and tired of debating about the truth, I am NOT LEAVING because I was told to, want to, or not having enough info about the debates. I am just sick and tired of fussing with christians who have nothing else better to do that will not change their stand for any reason.
I have some final questions for the Bible forum.
1. Where has this gotten you?
2. How many young Christians has been strethened in their walk with the Lord by debating with you?
3. How many souls could have been led to the Lord if you would just quit fussing about things.
4. How many unsaved people may have viewed BB and saw all the fussing, back-biting, name calling, and confusion on it and said 'well if they are christians and fuss about everything under the sun I'm good to go'?
5. How many christians will leave or be kicked off BB and be mad at each other?
Cline
p.s. I am sick and tired of debating about the truth, I am NOT LEAVING because I was told to, want to, or not having enough info about the debates. I am just sick and tired of fussing with christians who have nothing else better to do that will not change their stand for any reason.