Plain Old Bill
New Member
I will miss John Ashcroft. History and God will be his judge.
Welcome to Baptist Board, a friendly forum to discuss the Baptist Faith in a friendly surrounding.
Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to all the features that our community has to offer.
We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!
Barbarian observes:You have, once again, told a lie.
I think everyone here can judge what Bush said, and what it means. And they know you were lying.I never denied that Bush said that about abortion being a litmus test.
I told you that Bush pledged not to make abortion views a criterion for nominating judges. And then I cited:Wake up man ... Repeateing the same misrepresentations about what was said will not make them true. You lied, you got caught ... And this happens time after time. YOu are not good at this. You apparently do not read the news much, or forget very quickly.
Yes, he said that. And yet, if the child is conceived by incest or rape, he's in favor of letting them kill it.\Listen to what Bush has said:
He was a culture of life where every child is protected by law and welcomed into life.
But he also favors abortion in some cases, and has said he won't make abortion views a criterion in his nominations. Which is what I said, and what you falsely denied he said.He will appoint strict constructionists, which is a common phrase for pro life justices.
His latest nominee, while a judge on the Texas Supreme court, was pro-abortion.Bush has already appointed pro life nominees.
Actually, he goes a bit beyond pro-abortion. He ruled that a minor can get an abortion, and her parents don't have a right to know.It's amazing how you so easily categorize this man as being Pro-Abortion.
It's not a right/left issue. It's a pro-life/pro-abortion issue.I don't think that makes him Pro-Abortion but I'm sure the far right does.
So only us rightwing wackos think parents have a right to know when their minor child goes for an abortion?Iteresting that you align yourself with the far right so closely.
I have done my homework, and don't see where there are any errors in my post. Bush has nominated pro-abortion judges both in Texas and in Washington D.C.Originally posted by Pastor Larry:
Both of you guys could do the homework and recognize the errors you have made. I wish you would.