Askjo said:I refuse to give you these names of Professors from TTU. I was there and received the information from there. I read it and realized something wrong with TTU. I chatted with a preacher who was graduated from TTU. I asked him a few questions concerning these Professors. We discussed about them and agreed each other. He knew these professors whom I talked about. On other word, remember David Cloud’s testimony? He was graduated from TTU and knows the fact, too. I also agreed with him.
Many colleges such as TTU, Liberty University and others, hired very highly qualified Professors more important than their Bible faith. They are interested in Professor’s credentials more important than their Bible faith. They abandoned the Bible Faith in favor of human reasoning.
Askjo,
This post is uncalled for.
1. It does not fit the OP.
2. You are claiming professors from TTU have abandoned the Bible faith, That is an outright LIE!
3. You probably were not even born at the time that we are discussing the beginning of the KJV movement and TTU. Were you? If you were not then all you have heard is 'hearsay'. Same as gossip.