Read them again. Also Romans 14:23. Figure out. If not, read from Genesis to Revelation in the KJV.Mexdeaf said:Proverbs 26:4,5
Last edited by a moderator:
Welcome to Baptist Board, a friendly forum to discuss the Baptist Faith in a friendly surrounding.
Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to all the features that our community has to offer.
We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!
Read them again. Also Romans 14:23. Figure out. If not, read from Genesis to Revelation in the KJV.Mexdeaf said:Proverbs 26:4,5
No one did that at TTU in the 1970's. And "deterioration" and "abandonment" still mean different things.Askjo said:The Bible Faith is a CONFUSING term. To deteriorate or abandon the Christian trust in the Words of God is the fundamentalism's acculturation to human ways of thinking or human reasoning.
C4K said:It is unfortunate that this thread has become a vehicle for misinformation.
Lets return to the topic or close the thread please.
"Mistakes in the A.V. 1611 are advanced revelation!"
(Peter Ruckman, The Christian's Handbook of Manuscript Evidence {Pensacola: Pensalcola Bible Press, 1990}, 126, 138.)where "the perverse Greek reads one way and the A.V. reads the other, rest assured that God will judge you at the Judgment on what you know. Since you don't know the Greek (and those who knew it, altered it to suit themselves), you better go by the A.V. 1611 text."
No one? Are you saying that David Cloud is wrong?John of Japan said:No one did that at TTU in the 1970's.
When the deterioration begins, it is time to abandon.And "deterioration" and "abandonment" still mean different things.
C4K said:Askjo,
You are accusing godly men of TTU of abandoning the faith in the 70s. I hope you have more documentation than David Cloud. In fact, I would like to see your documentation for that claim.
There was no abandoning of the faith at TTU in the 70s. Some of us were there are the time. We don't need websites or history books to tell us what happened.
Could you please show us where, as a part of the KJVO movement, these men abandoned the faith.
If you can't, would be be gentleman enough to withdraw your charges?
Let me see, is that what I'm saying? Yep! :thumbs:Askjo said:No one? Are you saying that David Cloud is wrong?
WOW! I do not care about inaccurate information in his website.John of Japan said:Let me see, is that what I'm saying? Yep! :thumbs:
Askjo said:WOW! I do not care about inaccurate information in his website.
Let me get this straight. You asked me, "Are you saying that David Cloud is wrong?" Then I reply with yes I am, and show where Cloud was provably wrong in another matter to back up what I am saying. Then you say you do not care about inaccurate information in his website? "Hoo boy," as a Pogo character used to say.:laugh:Askjo said:WOW! I do not care about inaccurate information in his website.
I disagree with everything what he said. However he provided excellent articles what I agree with.John of Japan said:Let me get this straight. You asked me, "Are you saying that David Cloud is wrong?" Then I reply with yes I am, and show where Cloud was provably wrong in another matter to back up what I am saying. Then you say you do not care about inaccurate information in his website? "Hoo boy," as a Pogo character used to say.:laugh:
When you picked the HALF of my quotation and put it on your post, that is HALF-TRUTH!!!Mexdeaf said:You do not care to know the TRUTH??
Askjo said:When you picked the HALF of my quotation and put it on your post, that is HALF-TRUTH!!!