Plain Old Bill
New Member
Right on. And then I never fully trust anybody with credentials from a liberal school.
Welcome to Baptist Board, a friendly forum to discuss the Baptist Faith in a friendly surrounding.
Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to all the features that our community has to offer.
We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!
Many of us knew that years ago. It was deliberate.Originally posted by NateT:
I just did a detailed count of the School of Theology at SBTS for 2004-2005 (the year I entered.) Of the 37 professors at that time, 12 had their final degree (PhD or DMin) from SBTS. Another 3 or so were from SWBTS, but not even half of the profs were from either SBTS or any SBC Seminary. However, when I first started looking, it looked like everybody was from here.
Are you sure we can trust anyone from any school anymore? There are liberals and conservatives in most every school today. There are crooks and politicians in each of them.Originally posted by Plain Old Bill:
And then I never fully trust anybody with credentials from a liberal school.