• Welcome to Baptist Board, a friendly forum to discuss the Baptist Faith in a friendly surrounding.

    Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to all the features that our community has to offer.

    We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Pentagon Generals Revolt

Conan

Well-Known Member
No. I do not trust mainstream media. But I know better than to trust information from social media (your preference).

If I watch news and believe what is told it is actual footage (live footage).

This is how I know you have been made a mark (you are a pawn for anti-American agendas). It is not the DNC or GOP that are producing the AI "news" you trust. Often it is foreign sources capitalizing on collected intelligence.


We can easily prove this. Provide the YouTube video you believe. Then we can look at the actual source matetials.


When it comes to politics and politicians only fools believe mainstream media. But the greater fools believe social media.


You saw social media videos and believed what you saw, not realizing they were manipulated and AI reports.

At that point you were a victim. But your belief without going to actual sources is willful ignorance. You say you do not want what you were fooled into believing to be true. But you really do because that fits your narrative (the larger narrative you want to believe). So you repeat the false propaganda you believed.

At that point you were a pawn. These types of propaganda, the lengths of using AI to deceive populations, are not hobbies. They have a purpose. That purpose is to divorce a population from reality and use that people as divisive forces within the US. You are being used.


Like I said, any member can see this themselves. You can see "kill Russians" clip in its actual context (Graham telling Putin that he is allowing the Ukrainins to kill Russians because of his invasion).

You can see the actual video that was manuplated by AI in regards to "cross dressing" (which was never actually mentioned in the interview).

So post the clips and let's look.
Thank you for your views. Thank you for taking the time. We do not agree and that is ok. I believe you mean extremely well . Thank you for that. I will keep in mind what you have said, even though we disagree.
 

JonC

Moderator
Moderator
Now...here is where it gets interesting.

Most fooled by the manipulated video will never be able to accept the truth. The reason they accepted the propaganda is it fit their larger narrative (their "truth").

So they will believe a manipulated video, or AI generated videos, before they will believe the actual text of the entire interview, the entire interview on video, or even live broadcasts (here they will lean into comspiracy...those broadcasts are not actually live).

Overall this makes populations more easily manipulated. All an enemy nation needs to do is create social content, present it as news, and tailor it to influence various populations.
 

JonC

Moderator
Moderator
Thank you for your views. We do not see eye to eye and that is ok. I believe you mean extremely well . Thank you for that. Thank you.
You are welcome.

I think we actually see eye to eye. The difference is what we are looking at. I also think we would agree on a lot of how things should be.

I just get tired of seeing friends and family manipulated. In the past it was by mainstream media. But today it is by social media and to a degree the "news" is complety generated (rather than a spin on truth it is entiry generated).

Foreign countries and hostile entities took advantage of the fact that the mainstream media is corrupt. They probably were the source of the corruption (feeding division).

Now we have people believing the spin mainstream media creates and a growing population waking up to the realization the mainstream media cannot be trusted falling for even more corrupt propaganda thinking they have discovered a more reliable source.


If you do not mind, will you post the YouTube videos you are talking about so we can compare them to what was originally said?
 

Conan

Well-Known Member
You are welcome.

I think we actually see eye to eye. The difference is what we are looking at. I also think we would agree on a lot of how things should be.

I just get tired of seeing friends and family manipulated. In the past it was by mainstream media. But today it is by social media and to a degree the "news" is complety generated (rather than a spin on truth it is entiry generated).


If you do not mind, will you post the YouTube videos you are talking about so we can compare them to what was originally said?
Youtube is not giving me what I want on a search. It keeps showing the same ones over in a search. They are not the ones I saw on TV. When I first got on the Net you could get thousands of hits for your searches. Now they start showing the same things a few pages away that they already showed you. I also saw it on YouTube videos where journalist ran a segment of what he said to mainstream media. I cannot find one on a search. I should be able to find at least short ones. But they keep showing me the same ones. On the independant journalist podcasts i would have to relisten to them . But Grahams statements would be brief and the rest of the podcast on Ukraine Iran Venezuela China so forth and so on. I assume you mean Graham's words on killing Russians, Palestinians and Iranians, all separate times. I will keep searching, but it is very strange and different from other searches. But I will keep searching.
 

JonC

Moderator
Moderator
Youtube is not giving me what I want on a search. It keeps showing the same ones over in a search. They are not the ones I saw on TV. When I first got on the Net you could get thousands of hits for your searches. Now they start showing the same things a few pages away that they already showed you. I also saw it on YouTube videos where journalist ran a segment of what he said to mainstream media. I cannot find one on a search. I should be able to find at least short ones. But they keep showing me the same ones. On the independant journalist podcasts i would have to relisten to them . But Grahams statements would be brief and the rest of the podcast on Ukraine Iran Venezuela China so forth and so on. I assume you mean Graham's words on killing Russians, Palestinians and Iranians, all separate times. I will keep searching, but it is very strange and different from other searches. But I will keep searching.
The only video that made it to TV was the Russians die, money well paid manipulated video. The apology followed shortly afterwards with the full conversation.

The fact is Graham never told Trump to kill Russians, Palestinians and Jews.

Now, Graham did it would be good of Putin was killed. That is true.

The cross dressing thing was completely false. That was completely AI created. Afterwards people started making other claims.

Graham being gay is also not a fact. Some have speculated but he said he wasn't (even at a time when it did not matter). No gay relationships have surfaced, no prostitutes, etc.

Instead Graham is known for being in several serious relationships. All with women. But he never married.

You can keep looking. You will not find what you are looking for on reputable sites. They were obvious fakes (they are short lived - make a lasting impression and disappear when facts surface).
 

canadyjd

Well-Known Member
Nor do I. But some are obvious.
I’ve seen Graham speak many times (he liked to do interviews). I disagreed fairly often. Never once did it cross my mind that his “mannerisms” were “gay”. Again, very unseemly fir a professing Christian to spread Marius gossip on an open forum.
YOU are trying to say straight people can't tell if a person is gay or not?
You claimed you could tell by looking whether someone is gay. I told a true story from my youth where a gay man claimed he could tell which one of us in a group were gay by looking. He called it “gaydar”. I thought it wishful thinking on his part.

The people he claimed were “gay”, had no feminine mannerisms at all.
Well, it is not important. Sorry if it bothers you. My apologies.
What bothers me is a professing Christian repeating malicious rumors on an open forum.
You could watch the video! Hint, it doesn't have anything to do with cross dressing. But you will learn some facts.
I have learned to never watch anything you post. It is a trip into fantasy land, loony world, tin hat coolaide drinkers. No thank you
If they are wearing dresses, they are cross dressers.
Thanks for the tip.

Peace to you
 

Conan

Well-Known Member
I’ve seen Graham speak many times (he liked to do interviews). I disagreed fairly often. Never once did it cross my mind that his “mannerisms” were “gay”. Again, very unseemly fir a professing Christian to spread Marius gossip on an open forum.

You claimed you could tell by looking whether someone is gay. I told a true story from my youth where a gay man claimed he could tell which one of us in a group were gay by looking. He called it “gaydar”. I thought it wishful thinking on his part.

The people he claimed were “gay”, had no feminine mannerisms at all.

What bothers me is a professing Christian repeating malicious rumors on an open forum.

I have learned to never watch anything you post. It is a trip into fantasy land, loony world, tin hat coolaide drinkers. No thank you

Thanks for the tip.

Peace to you
I once supported Graham because he voted pro-Second Amendment.

But murdering people is anti-Christian. If he were just gay in whatever form (in my opinion) I wouldnt say anything. But it is the murder he promoted which I opposed and hate. Still do. In your opinion he is not gay, then he is not gay then.
 

Ben1445

Well-Known Member
Here is just a short for you.

Your video is from no later than May of 2023. In context, the war was viewed differently at that point. And I am not sticking up for Ukraine. They asked for this war. But in the context of the video they are discussing the freedom of the nation represented there and the enemy. Did you want them to say that Ukraine should completely surrender to Russia, or that they wished more Ukrainians were dying? It’s war that they are talking about. It’s not going to be pleasant. And until the Lord rules from among men, there is not going to be any beating swords into plowshares.
 

canadyjd

Well-Known Member
I once supported Graham because he voted pro-Second Amendment.

But murdering people is anti-Christian. If he were just gay in whatever form (in my opinion) I wouldnt say anything.
What is your obsession with h:mos:xuality? Because Graham supported war, his s:uality becomes an issue for you? Because he supported war, you slander him with malicious gossip? That is very unChristlike behavior.
But it is the murder he promoted which I opposed and hate. Still do.
Fair enough. You don’t think the U.S. should be involved in foreign wars. A lot of Americans agree with you.
In your opinion he is not gay, then he is not gay then.
To be clear, I have NO opinion on Graham s:xuality. I don’t think about it. I don’t examine his “mannerisms” trying to figure out if he was gay. I am not obsessed with it, as you are.

I guess to develop the ability to determine if someone is g:y by just looking at them, you must have spent a lot of time practicing.

Peace to you
 

Foxmeister

Active Member
I find this thread to be interesting. Someone quoted the oath of enlistment. Fine, but that's not all of the obligation. I retired after 30 years of service in the Army. During those thirty years, I spent 3 as a recruiter. I served as a platoon sergeant, first sergeant, and command sergeant major. I feel it's safe for me to say I'm a subject matter expert on this topic.

Since someone quoted the oath of enlistment, I'll start there. First of all, the oath does not require you to obey all orders, or prevent you from giving your opinion to any superior above you to include the POTUS. There are lawful and unlawful orders. Unlawful orders are those that require a soldier to violate a higher authority, commit a crime, or exceeds the authority of the one giving the order.

Many may remember Lt. Calley and the 1968 My Lai massacre in Vietnam. Lt. Calley and his platoon went into the village and killed more than 300 villagers. Calley's defense was, "I was following orders." Even if it were true, he was guilty because he followed what he should have known as a commissioned officer the order was unlawful.

Now I'll address another part of the problem I see in this thread. Leaders are not subject matter experts on everything. For instance, a CEO is not an SME on everything in the corporation. He has vice-presidents of the major departments in the corporation who serve as his SMEs. The military is no different. As president, Trump is the commander-in-chief, but he's not a SME in all things doing with the military. If he's a good leader, he should pay attention to the advise he gets from the generals and admiral who serve on the Joint Chiefs of Staff. Even those on the JCS have SMEs. All command level leaders have them.

Can an SME correct a leader or suggest an alternative? Yes, but it's wise to do it in a professional manner. As a platoon sergeant, I was my platoon leaders SME on personnel and mission. I had more experience than the platoon leader. My squad leaders and team leaders had more experience than a 2LT. As a first sergeant I served as the company commander's SME, and as a battalion sergeant major I was the battalion commander's SME. However, I was not the only SME those officers had at his/her disposal. A good leader will pay attention to the advice his SMEs provide.

Trump had a high turnover rate of staff and cabinet members during his first administration. He hates to be advised to do something other than he wants to. If he had personnel who disagreed with him, he canned them. This term he has surrounded himself with butt kissers. He's had fired generals because they disagreed with him. We've all seen Trump go from praising someone and then calling them the worst person in that position because they actually doing the right thing, but not what Trump wanted.

Look at all the executive orders Trump has written and that have been overturned by the federal courts to include the SCOTUS. Have you ever noticed what is usually the first thing he says when overruled by the SCOTUS? "They got it wrong." Trust me, if he could fire any of them and replace them with someone who would go along with everything he does, he would.

I used to consider myself a Republican. I left the party and now consider myself a constitutional conservative. My father, my son, and myself made the Army a career to defend this nation and the Constitution. It pains me to see politicians on both sides of the aisle who ignore it. But what pains me more is when I see Christians who put politics above God.
 

JonC

Moderator
Moderator
I used to consider myself a Republican. I left the party and now consider myself a constitutional conservative.
I do not vote, but when I did I voted republican. That party no longer exists.

I think the problem of disobeying orders comes in when it is left to the individual to determine the constitutionality of an order. Within our system of government the judicial branch determines constitutionality.

The best we can do (or could do, I am retired now) is follow our conscious and live with the consequences.
 
Top