D
dianetavegia
Guest
Statistics show that women are now committing adultery at the same rate as men. The AJC had an article saying the majority of 'white collar' bosses in Atlanta are middle aged women. Our sheriffs, police chiefs in many towns, and bank presidents are now women.
I'll start the ball rolling with this statement and then will come back to answer as time allows.
I believe a Christian wife/ mother is to be a KEEPER AT HOME and that marriages are being ruined because of the number of women now in the workplace (CAREERS) when they don't have a true financial need to work. (Understanding that many HAVE to work because of husband's death, husband's being disabled and not including working from home such as art/ music lessons, part time jobs while the kids are in school, etc.)
Okay, go for it!
Diane
I'll start the ball rolling with this statement and then will come back to answer as time allows.
I believe a Christian wife/ mother is to be a KEEPER AT HOME and that marriages are being ruined because of the number of women now in the workplace (CAREERS) when they don't have a true financial need to work. (Understanding that many HAVE to work because of husband's death, husband's being disabled and not including working from home such as art/ music lessons, part time jobs while the kids are in school, etc.)
Okay, go for it!
Diane