I have tremendous respect for stay at home moms, and moms who choose to work outside the home. Both take talent and dedication. My wife was able to take a year off of work when our kids were young, and was off in the summertime as well. We both are flexible in our work schedules, and I work out of the house. for us, her working outside the home, works and keeps her sane. I imagine if you look at the overall costs associated with her working (taxes, clothes, car, gas, food etc), he final wage per hour is pretty low. Her job is ministry related and provides her great fulfillment as a career. Our kids are now older, and are wonderful, well adjusted kids. I dont see that her working had any negatve effect on them. In fact, as they are girls, the example thier mother has set for them will continue to serve them.
One other reason, I am in favor of women working outside the home (if they chose to), is that if something were ever to happen to me, my wife would not only have the insurance - but she would have her career to fall back on to provide for her and our girls.
One other reason, I am in favor of women working outside the home (if they chose to), is that if something were ever to happen to me, my wife would not only have the insurance - but she would have her career to fall back on to provide for her and our girls.